Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tank Doesn't Start Fighting A Live Opponent Soon Will You Consider Boycotting Him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    Here's the thing....you and others are so caught up on Davis needing to have already conquered the world that your group refuses to acknowledge HOFers who were fighting even worst opponents.

IBHOF.com

I made multiple posts naming names and only one person kinda addressed that post.

Give it a shot and get back to me and my closed mindedness.
    I fail to see anyone on that list who would have went 12 rounds with a one legged fighter. At 25 all of them had exceptional ring intelligence and a killer instinct to boot. Davis is not exceptionally smart. He should be way more advanced at this point but isn’t which points to laziness. The future is very dark for him if he continues down this path, which he will because you can’t fix stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
      I fail to see anyone on that list who would have went 12 rounds with a one legged fighter. At 25 all of them had exceptional ring intelligence and a killer instinct to boot. Davis is not exceptionally smart. He should be way more advanced at this point but isn’t which points to laziness. The future is very dark for him if he continues down this path, which he will because you can’t fix stupid.
      Many could have killed Gamboa.
      Many others had worse opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        The mood feels as though Davis lost. WTF is this?

The guy moved to a new weight:

1. Fought a two-time gold medalist and former champion, with 4
        The same can be said about Shannon Briggs or Roy Jones Jr.

And that's the problem.

Comment

I don't even tune in unless the card is stacked like the AB-Jessie Vargas, Jermall Charlo-Hugo Centeno event when Tank knocked out Cuellar or the Floyd-McGregor PPV

Comment

Tanks fans will support him because will... he's Tank!

Tank has crossover into pop culture.

Boxing fans alone cannot dictate Tank's opponents.

Tank's fans are coming to see Tank and ONLY Tank regarless of who he is fighting! Mayweather Promotions is doing an excellent job with Tank!

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              On a serious note it is time to put him in shark infested waters. He will never improve until he has a real battle. Also keep him active. Get him fighting 3 times a year. Keep him in the gym and keep him in shape. Only then we will see how good he can be. He could be amazing, but he will not be from the way they are handling him now.
              They don't even need to throw him to the wolves, but gradually step up his competition. A guy like Commey or Garcia as his next fight would be ideal, he doesn't have to fight Loma, Lopez, or Haney next, but he should be moving toward that direction by the end of the year.

Comment

I say the same thing about all Loma's cans (basically his whole resume, except Russell). Loma better fight Lopez next, before an absolute can embarrasses him, or KOs him. Not liking what I'm seeing from Loma, fight after fight.
                Rigodeaux. Walters. Linares. Martinez. Are cans now?

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
                  Tanks fans will support him because will... he's Tank!

Tank has crossover into pop culture.

Boxing fans alone cannot dictate Tank's opponents.

Tank's fans are coming to see Tank and ONLY Tank regarless of who he is fighting! Mayweather Promotions is doing an excellent job with Tank!
                  I have never seen dude mentioned anywhere but boxing sites. How has he crossed over to pop culture?

Comment

Well no UK network seemed to give enough of a crap to bother showing the last one so as it stands I have nothing to boycott.

However no I wouldn't. He's entertaining. I wouldn't pay for his PPV's if he did some but I'd make sure to see them some how. Id point out its bums he's facing though cuz he talks too much crap on the Internet about the top guys to then go and duck them all. I call a chump a chump and this guys a chump.

Comment

I say the same thing about all Loma's cans (basically his whole resume, except Russell). Loma better fight Lopez next, before an absolute can embarrasses him, or KOs him. Not liking what I'm seeing from Loma, fight after fight.
                      Basically his whole resume? Lomachenkos resume is filled with fighting either champions or top contenders, comparing his resume to Tanks is an insult to resumes.

Comment

Working...
                      X