Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tank Doesn't Start Fighting A Live Opponent Soon Will You Consider Boycotting Him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    The mood feels as though Davis lost. WTF is this?

The guy moved to a new weight:

1. Fought a two-time gold medalist and former champion, with 4 straight wins prior to this.
    2. Filled up a stadium with 15 thousand boxing fans like us.
    3. Won a championship belt (for those who recognize the crooked belt orgs).
    4. Knocked his opponent down 3 times before the finish.
    5. Gamboa is 38 (the only thing people hold on to).

He scored his performance a C+. I agree. More to come.
    we all lose when tank fights. we all lose.

Comment

The only way a person will watch a Tank fight

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        we all lose when tank fights. we all lose.
        It shows how highly he's rightly rated, by you and all. Keep watching, daggum.

I'm sure you remember me being one of the only ones on here to give Gamboa a chance prior to the fight. I was right. I wanted it to go all 12, but I predicted Davis 10. Gamboa quit as soon as he felt Gervonta's punches in round 2.

I developed a lot of respect for Ref Jack Reiss having none of that. It could have been stopped right then and there by Gamboa saying he can't fight.

Kudos, Reiss. Otherwise I'd be arguing with you about the stoppage now.
        Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 12-29-2019, 10:46 PM.

Comment

I love how mfers here always trying to organize strikes against boxers lmfao.

Yall some weirdos. Just dont f#cking watch & quit talking about the dude. Quit trying to make it into a bigger thing then it is.

Sh^t man I dont find lil guy fights as interesting but idgaf if others do so Im not trying to organize a million man march agsinst strawweights. I just dont watch & this is one of the few times youll see me dog these 105lb mfers publically.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            This is way too extreme. If you haven’t boycotted the non pbc boxers that feasted on weak comp you shouldn’t propose it for the pbc guys because it comes off as biased.
            This isn't tribal, like politics, I have absolutely no allegiance to any promotion or group of fighters. I think they're wasting Tanks talent and star power by not stepping him up. Watch it's only going to be a matter of time before one of these tomato cans beats Tank and therefore tanks his whole earning potential.

Comment

How many rounds has Gamboa won? I wasn't following the scoring. I'll say none, or maybe 1 or 2.
              Respect.

Comment

How many rounds has Gamboa won? I wasn't following the scoring. I'll say none, or maybe 1 or 2.
                Respect.
                well then i guess tank struggeld because thats how many rounds pedraza won

Comment

It shows how highly he's rightly rated, by you and all. Keep watching, daggum.

I'm sure you remember me being one of the only ones on here to give Gamboa a chance prior to the fight. I was right. I wanted it to go all 12, but I predicted Davis 10. Gamboa quit as soon as he felt Gervonta's punches in round 2.

I developed a lot of respect for Ref Jack Reiss having none of that. It could have been stopped right then and there by Gamboa saying he can't fight.

Kudos, Reiss. Otherwise I'd be arguing with you about the stoppage now.
                  congratulations on fulfilling your own absurd self fulfilling prophecy but he didnt have a chance did you even watch the fight? when was he in it?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    This isn't tribal, like politics, I have absolutely no allegiance to any promotion or group of fighters. I think they're wasting Tanks talent and star power by not stepping him up. Watch it's only going to be a matter of time before one of these tomato cans beats Tank and therefore tanks his whole earning potential.
                    I say the same thing about all Loma's cans (basically his whole resume, except Russell). Loma better fight Lopez next, before an absolute can embarrasses him, or KOs him. Not liking what I'm seeing from Loma, fight after fight.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      well then i guess tank struggeld because thats how many rounds pedraza won
                      Davis dealt with Pedraza dismissively and disrespectfully. Took his 0, his heart, and everything. Pedraza rearranged Loma's face. Stick to the facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X