Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tank Doesn't Start Fighting A Live Opponent Soon Will You Consider Boycotting Him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
    OK, REAL men

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      You're not making sense. If you don't want to watch/follow a fighter, DON'T. No need for a thread or post or poll. JUST DON'T

But YOU said you will. Like a child agreeing to eat their veggies only so that can have that cake.

I then directed you to a place that has plenty of guys even worse than Davis and you find a way of giving out passes.

I'm not the child in this story
      Yeah, I said I'd watch him if he was on a card I cared about. I watch boxing, I don't follow certain fighters. I know that's hard for you to understand.

You see the hypocrisy in you calling people women for mentioning a boycott, but then telling me to boycott because you don't like my opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Yeah, I said I'd watch him if he was on a card I cared about.
        Ok then........

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          OK, REAL men
          so you are saying mlk wasn't a real man?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Oh for Christs sake
            What?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              a lot of them are the same people who bashed ggg for years. years. saying his competition was garbage yet they are here defending him and their only defense is he's 25? as if that makes him immune from criticism for some reason? ggg fought 7 top 10 guys his first 3 years fighting on US cards. tank has fought 1 the last 3 years. if they had credibility they would either say wow i wasted my life bashing ggg when he wasn't fighting bums or wow im wasting my life now defending a guy who only fights bums when i criticized a guy who was fighting much better competition. lets see if there are any takers
              You can't take anything those brainless idiots are saying, seriously.

Wow tank is 25? Somehow thought he was 22 or something still.

Yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                so you are saying mlk wasn't a real man?
                You can be all serious and frowny all by yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  I think Davis is genuinely a nice kid, and its obviously Mayweather who calls the shots for him. However, if he doesn't start fighting someone who has a pulse within the next fight or two I see no reason to continue and support this malarkey.
                  Have you boycotted Crawford? Supposed top P4P and top welterweight but fights the same caliber of opposition.

Comment

The mood feels as though Davis lost. WTF is this?

The guy moved to a new weight:

1. Fought a two-time gold medalist and former champion, with 4 straight wins prior to this.
                    2. Filled up a stadium with 15 thousand boxing fans like us.
                    3. Won a championship belt (for those who recognize the crooked belt orgs).
                    4. Knocked his opponent down 3 times before the finish.
                    5. Gamboa is 38 (the only thing people hold on to).

He scored his performance a C+. I agree. More to come.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      You can't take anything those brainless idiots are saying, seriously.

Wow tank is 25? Somehow thought he was 22 or something still.

Yikes.
                      tarver turned pro when he was 28. its a shame he isnt still around with fanboys. then the age would be "you dont have to fight good fighters until you turn 29!"

Comment

Working...
                      X