Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tank Doesn't Start Fighting A Live Opponent Soon Will You Consider Boycotting Him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Tank Doesn't Start Fighting A Live Opponent Soon Will You Consider Boycotting Him?

I think Davis is genuinely a nice kid, and its obviously Mayweather who calls the shots for him. However, if he doesn't start fighting someone who has a pulse within the next fight or two I see no reason to continue and support this malarkey.

Boycotts are what women do if they find the premise of a movie offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      I find his lack of competition offensive.

Comment

Yet last night when I had criticisms for Tank, you got defensive and told me to not watch him anymore.

Is that what men do?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          I find his lack of competition offensive.
          Just saying.

Boycotts don't work and I'm sure 2020 will be a good year for boxing.

Comment

Gervonta "Porky" Davis

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Yet last night when I had criticisms for Tank, you got defensive and told me to not watch him anymore.

Is that what men do?
              As just mentioned to JIM....boycotts don't work. You WILL watch his fights

Comment

GGG was how old before finally testing himself ?
                No complaints or urges to boycott

Comment

As just mentioned to JIM....boycotts don't work. You WILL watch his fights
                  Yes, probably if there is no other boxing on that night. I watched last night because of Jack/Pascal.

I hadn't watched him fight before that since the Pedrazza fight. Tank isn't "must see" to me. If I'm going to watch a prospect knock out guys quickly, I'll watch Ajagba or another prospect. Not some coddled, protected 25 year old who is being shoved down everyones throats by promoters and being bought 100% by fans.

Were you one of the guys who said that Inoue was exposed by Donaire? 26 year old three division champion Inoue who has fought every champ that's been thrown at him. But 25 year old Davis has excuses made for him. He wasn't exposed at all.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Yes, probably if there is no other boxing on that night..
                    Ok then.........

Comment

Working...
                    X