Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tank Doesn't Start Fighting A Live Opponent Soon Will You Consider Boycotting Him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by historian larry View Post
    I take it that you were never a GGG fan
    There is a big difference GGG wanted to fight the best the top dogs avoided him. The top dogs have been calling out tank and he and his team want no parts of anyone with a pulse.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      I think Davis is genuinely a nice kid, and its obviously Mayweather who calls the shots for him. However, if he doesn't start fighting someone who has a pulse within the next fight or two I see no reason to continue and support this malarkey.
      Gervonta 'Tank' Davis is the money fight 135lbs and down; that likely gets confirmed further when the numbers come out.

Tevin Farmer turned down $2m, to instead take a one-fight extension to fight JoJo Diaz.

Hopefully Farmer gets through the fight in January, and he comes to the table for a deal next.

Won't waste my breath with mention of Top Rank.

He's got Leo Santa Cruz as an option too, but you can only fight the folks willing to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
        There is a big difference GGG wanted to fight the best the top dogs avoided him. The top dogs have been calling out tank and he and his team want no parts of anyone with a pulse.
        Oh, i am not a Tank fan at all and he makes my head hurt with his ignorance...but GGG has literally only fought what 2 lives bodies?? so you gotta call it how it is man...

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          Here's the thing....you and others are so caught up on Davis needing to have already conquered the world that your group refuses to acknowledge HOFers who were fighting even worst opponents.

IBHOF.com

I made multiple posts naming names and only one person kinda addressed that post.

Give it a shot and get back to me and my closed mindedness.
          The moment you ever feel cornered during a discussion, you turn into a child.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            I haven’t “boycotted” him but I’ve just not cared to see him. I don’t see him as a good fighter or one who’s serious about fighting top guys. I was at a bar that actually had the fights last night so I caught a few rounds of it. It’s the first time I’ve seen him fight in nearly three years. He seems to have regressed. I doubt I’ll watch his next fight or two because it’s rare to walk into or pst a bar that has Showtime and I certainly won’t stay home to watch him fight.
            Dont U have a DVR fam ?

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
              Gervonta 'Tank' Davis is the money fight 135lbs and down; that likely gets confirmed further when the numbers come out.

Tevin Farmer turned down $2m, to instead take a one-fight extension to fight JoJo Diaz.

Hopefully Farmer gets through the fight in January, and he comes to the table for a deal next.

Won't waste my breath with mention of Top Rank.

He's got Leo Santa Cruz as an option too, but you can only fight the folks willing to fight.
              Nah Loma is the money fight at 135. thats why he makes over 3 mil to fight anthony Crolla

Comment

I am not sure what all you guys are looking for? He completely dominated a prime Gamboa. In fact this win gets him near the top of my P4P list just slightly behind Bud and Robinson Castellanos.

1: Terence Crawford
                2: Robinson Castellanos
                3: Gervonta Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  Boycotts are what women do if they find the premise of a movie offensive.
                  Sht bro that a little offensive to women. Maybe use Christians next time lol.

Comment

Originally posted by historian larry View Post
                    I take it that you were never a GGG fan
                    i dont remember ggg headlining cards on major american networks for 3 years fighting unranked fighter after unranked fighter while ducking everyone in his division. did that happen? oh wait he fought 7 top 10 guys his first 3 years after he came over to fight in the usa. how many did tank fight? 1. ggg also signed to fight pirog who nobody wanted to fight while trying to fight guys like martinez, sturm, ndam. has tank been trying to fight anyone like that? no. turned down a bunch of good fights/never attempted to make other good fights.

so its actually the complete opposite but hey when you have a good narrative i guess you gotta stick with it right?

Comment

On a serious note it is time to put him in shark infested waters. He will never improve until he has a real battle. Also keep him active. Get him fighting 3 times a year. Keep him in the gym and keep him in shape. Only then we will see how good he can be. He could be amazing, but he will not be from the way they are handling him now.

Comment

Working...
                      X