Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal Drops Badou Jack, Survives Scare To Win Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had it 118-110 for Pascal. Not sure what you guys were watching.

Comment

I wouldn’t really say a variety of punches dropped pascal in the 12th, he was hurt yes, but even showtime said that pascals wild punch caused the slip since no punch landed from jack. Pascal easily dominated the first half of the fight, jack made it interested getting a couple rounds in the second half but overall the right man won.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
        This def wasn't a robbery.
        Anything besides a draw or 114 for jack makes no sense..would’ve been a three point split if not for the knock down in the fourth. 70% of the public thinks jack won as just shown..I’d say it’s hard to find a single round past the sixth to even give pascal and I was rooting for him and we know he didn’t win all first six rounds either so..yeah might not be the most glaring bad call but it’s still pretty bad.

Comment

TMT promotion fanboys typing 100 mph calling it a robbery lol. It was a close fight but the scores were correct. Congrats to Pascal !!

Comment

I know Jack won the fight but this is simply a business decision, Pascal has a bigger fanbase and will make DAZN more money, it's as simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              Anything besides a draw or 114 for jack makes no sense..would’ve been a three point split if not for the knock down in the fourth. 70% of the public thinks jack won as just shown..I’d say it’s hard to find a single round past the sixth to even give pascal and I was rooting for him.
              You mean the 10 people that voted on the website? You couldn’t give jack more than 3-4 rounds top. On top of a slip that was called a knockdown.

Comment

Thought the inside game from pascal was pretty nice today, i had it for him, but i must agree it was extremely close.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge13 View Post
                  TMT promotion fanboys typing 100 mph calling it a robbery lol. It was a close fight but the scores were correct. Congrats to Pascal !!
                  No fan of TMT here bruh..furthest from that but nice assumption..

Comment

Thought Jack won that fight. Mayweather Promotions wasn't enough to get it over the line. Interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by Thatmanox View Post
                      You mean the 10 people that voted on the website? You couldn’t give jack more than 3-4 rounds top. On top of a slip that was called a knockdown.
                      Lmfao ok, let’s just stop this right now. 3-4 rounds? Put down the drink bruh..you maybe be having double vision..

Comment

Working...
                      X