Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Proved He's A Star; Time To Prove He'll Box Better Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Fury, Lomachenko, Crawford have two platforms also. So they shouldn't fight on ESPN plus?
    Start a thread about that then, am in a Tank Davis thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      maybe tank should have stayed an amatuer and waited till next year to turn pro
      Yea, maybe the Washington Nationals should play in AA. Being champs and all, the team is still developing.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Name another American boxer currently drawing crowds of 9,000+ in LA.

It's a very short list.
        Porter and Spence just fought in LA. That was easy.

Comment

this man is a hater. davis already beat pedraza! its just never enough for these haters. what more can he possibly do? hes only 25 years old btw! who cares if he's been champ for 3 years. he's 25!

Comment

HE CANT EVEN MAKE WEIGHT IN THE NEW CLASS!!! He’s over!!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              this man is a hater. davis already beat pedraza! its just never enough for these haters. what more can he possibly do? hes only 25 years old btw! who cares if he's been champ for 3 years. he's 25!
              im going to give you a list of fighters....i want you to report back to me who they were fighting at age 24(i say this because davis turned 25 in november)

ok ready?

erroll spence
              terrence crawford
              lomachenko
              golovkin
              usyk

alright...theres your assignment....

Comment

im going to give you a list of fighters....i want you to report back to me who they were fighting at age 24(i say this because davis turned 25 in november)

ok ready?

erroll spence
                terrence crawford
                lomachenko
                golovkin
                usyk

alright...theres your assignment....
                i will give you the same list and you tell me how many top ten fighters they fought after being champ for 3 years. spoiler alert its more than 1!

alright there's your assignment get to it!

Comment

i will give you the same list and you tell me how many top ten fighters they fought after being champ for 3 years. spoiler alert its more than 1!

you cant answer an assignment with an assignment.....thats like answering a question with a question...and you know what kind of people do that? stupid, ruhtarded, liars.....

so when you finish the assignment ill consider completing yours....

Comment

Comment

you cant answer an assignment with an assignment.....thats like answering a question with a question...and you know what kind of people do that? stupid, ruhtarded, liars.....

so when you finish the assignment ill consider completing yours....
                      you must have confused me with someone who cares about age. i don't. i only care about guys trying to fight the best in their divisions. its really a simple ask and its a way that i can stay consistent with my praise or criticism. he's been champ for 3 years and his resume is garbage. you are using the same excuse that you used 3 years ago. he's only 22! he's only 23! he's only 24! he's only 25! when he hits 26 is his time up as the bum basher? does he have to fight good fighters then? 27? 28?

Comment

Working...
                      X