Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Proved He's A Star; Time To Prove He'll Box Better Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
    Porter and Spence just fought in LA. That was easy.
    Is that all you got?

So Gervonta is on the same level as a Spence...not bad for a guy that supposedly no one knows according to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Popular? He's doing under 500k on average when it comes to ratings.
      That’s with no dance partners and he’s selling out larger arenas by himself. Once the comp comes in he’ll improve ratings

Comment

I disagree with ellerbe, gamboa has nothing to bring into the table. He's a has-been fighter at 38.

Davis has to elevate the quality of his opponents since he's been fighting nobodies.

I will not be surprised if gamboa is knocked out in one.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Is that all you got?

So Gervonta is on the same level as a Spence...not bad for a guy that supposedly no one knows according to you.
          Davis is the best American boxer/fighter right now.

The three best American boxers/fighters: Davis, Crawford, Spence. In that order. Gervonta is the real deal. Many can't stand it. Who is really busy with the Charlos, Andrades, even Wilders? Davis is on the spotlight. Haters can't deal with it.

Watch his boxing, defense, and not just power.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            if you want to attempt to have a civil convo about boxing than compile the list i asked you to...otherwise you have nothing to say and your opinion means squat
            Even if he did exactly what you asked him to do were you ever going to change your mind or even reconsider?

Lmfao. No. So why you trying to waste his time?

The root of your argument relies on your own assertion that Tank is young doe. Which is a clear strawman because AGE DOESNT MATTER.

Maybe if Tank wasnt already a world champion youd have an argument. But you dont.

The whole lot of you just want to cry foul when you dont get your way. That's how a child thinks.

You'll say things like, Tank would KO lomachenko easy. But then say, hes young doe. He needs time to develop. Then say, Tank KOed Pedraza and Lomachenko struggled! Too easy! Then say Tank > Gamboa > Salido > Lomachenko. Tank himself doesn't want Lomachenko. Dude barely even made 135 ffs.

Why didnt Lomachenko or someone like GGG do anything at age 24 compared to Tank? Because those people have a much different set of values compared to people like YOU.

Is that really too hard to understand?

Comment

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
              Even if he did exactly what you asked him to do were you ever going to change your mind or even reconsider?

The root of your argument relies on your own assertion that Tank is young doe. Which is a clear strawman because AGE DOESNT MATTER.

Maybe if Tank wasnt already a world champion youd have an argument. But you dont.

The whole lot of you just want to cry foul when you dont get your way. That's how a child thinks.

You'll say things like, Tank would KO lomachenko easy. But then say, hes young doe. He needs time to develop. Then say, Tank KOed Pedraza and Lomachenko struggled! Too easy! Then say Tank > Gamboa > Salido > Lomachenko. Tank himself doesn't want Lomachenko. Dude barely even made 135 ffs.

Why didnt Lomachenko or someone like GGG do anything at age 24 compared to Tank? Because those people have a much different set of values compared to people like YOU.

i presented a challenge....and i did it first...and it couldnt be met plain and simple

age does matter....and if he met my challenge i would present my stance on why it matters....but he couldnt...because he knew once he did he would look like the boob he is

Comment

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post

i will throw this dislcaimer out right away

i dont like broner and i think hes an idiot

but do you remember what fgts like yourself were saying when broner was claiming world titles across 4 weight classes? you were all saying he cherrypicked them.....that were titles were cheap...and that anyone can get them

and its true...world titles are cheap...anyone with the right connections and money can get them....

loma got a world title in his 2nd pro fight...how does that work? usyk is rated #1 at HW by the wbo with one win in the division against a bum....how does that work?

alphabet trinkets mean jack ****! yet you want it to mean something when it comes to tank...because you hate him...for being black and affiliated with al haymon and floyd! plain and simple

he just turned 25 in november.....show me the list of fighters who have a HOF/p4p resume at 24-25....ill wait....you cant.....

you hold tank to a different standard because you are a weak and insecure human

lol@ golovkins "values"....thats why he ducked ward....and continues to duck real fights all so he can get a whiff of canelos panties and that pay check

Comment

All you need to know is this is a Mayweather productions fighter. Enough said! But if you need me to clarify.. There will never be a Loma vs Tank bout and not because Loma wouldnt want it. I can see them trying to take advantage of LSC but they'll stretch that out untill LSC has so much ring rust that WD40 will need to make a new and improved version of the original. Tank don't need worry he'll be protected and don't forget when you can't use the fighter to hype you can always hype the opponent..

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    i will throw this dislcaimer out right away

i dont like broner and i think hes an idiot

Yet you love Broners Daddy Floyd and his other child Tank right?

but do you remember what fgts like yourself were saying when broner was claiming world titles across 4 weight classes? you were all saying he cherrypicked them.....that were titles were cheap...and that anyone can get them

yeah I totally remember **** I wasnt here for and didnt say but now that ABs career is over those people were right werent they?

and its true...world titles are cheap...anyone with the right connections and money can get them....

anyone with the right connections and money. You mean like how Tank has won world titles right?

loma got a world title in his 2nd pro fight...how does that work? usyk is rated #1 at HW by the wbo with one win in the division against a bum....how does that work?

Why did Lomachenko get a pro fight in his 2nd fight? It's because he used his amateur pedigree as leverage.

Come on. Are you that stupid?

How do people go to the NFL and get starting jobs and making millions? They advertise themselves playing college ball or semi pro. There are different ways to get to the top.

If the team doesnt meet their demands they can hold out for force a trade if necessary. Are you that ****ing dumb? Yeah. you. are.

Lomachenko was only going to sign with a promoter who gave him a world title shot in his first fight. No one said yes. Then Bob said he could give him one in his 2nd if he signed. He signed. Wow. Is that too much for your little brain to process?

Usyk was UNDISPUTED at and the clear #1 cruiser. That doesnt guarentee success at HW but outside the big 3 who do you got who we havent already seen?

Parker
                    Ruiz
                    Ortiz
                    Povektin

All those dudes have lost to the top guys. I'd prefer Usyk fight one of those guys first but the WBO made their decision based on his pedigree.

If I told you that the WBO #1 contender was a gold medalist and undisputed at CW I bet you wouldnt have ANY problem with it if he was black.

But Usyk is white and that's your problem despite the reasoning being pretty solid.

alphabet trinkets mean jack ****! yet you want it to mean something when it comes to tank...because you hate him...for being black and affiliated with al haymon and floyd! plain and simple

alphabet trinkets mean **** when you cherry pick titles from classes from the weakest opposition. See Canelo as the latest greatest example.

Not quite the same as Usyk and Lomachenko who cleared out their respective divisions huh? You can even add Crawford, hagler, tyson, ali, etc.

But honestly.

I just love the whole lot of you who need to use race to defend your arguments. Its SO pathetic. How do you never get tired or the same old ****?

Why not just come out like the racist you are and say Loma and Usyk got what they got because they're white?

Why not just say it? Let me answer that question for you. You cant because then you're the racist and people like you need to play the victim. You're a Jerry.

he just turned 25 in november.....show me the list of fighters who have a HOF/p4p resume at 24-25....ill wait....you cant.....

you trying to prove how much of a coward Tank is with this question? Or you actually think tank is p4p/HOF lmfao. You tell me.

you hold tank to a different standard because you are a weak and insecure human

This is the most hilarious thing you've said considering that I'm not the weak insecure human. You are. You must have lived a pretty ****ing pathetic life playing the victim all the time. How do I know that? Because I know people just like you. Losers who only feel better about themselves by putting others down. Or in this case whine about how white guys who actually did something are more successful than a black guy who did nothing.

Tank chooses to be babied unlike loma and usyk. Baby likes to cry for attention while the adults are doing their own thing.

**** even Tefimo Lopez has bigger balls than Tank and hes 22!

Heres a good life lesson for someone like you. Someone else's success doesnt mean your failure.

How about quit being a racist huh? Seriously. Why do all of you think you're so slick? None of you are and quite frankly you guys are ****ing embarrassments to minorities everywhere, INCLUDING MYSELF , with the **** you say.

lol@ golovkins "values"....thats why he ducked ward....and continues to duck real fights all so he can get a whiff of canelos panties and that pay check

yeah, GGG totally ducked B side Ward who didnt want to fight him without tune ups and couldnt even make 168. Ow, my shoulder sadface.

Yet Canelo didnt duck GGG even though he was fighting at MW for 3 years prior to their first fight.

Man you guys are hilarious. If you're GGG you gonna fight Ward or Canelo?

So embarassing. Civil boxing talk coming from you huh? Lmfao

GGG is just taking easy fights. GGG is 38 FFS.

answered in bold

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Is that all you got?

Its all I need. You asked for one, I gave you 2. You’re silly if you think Spence and Davis are household names. They’re not.

Comment

Working...
                      X