Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Proved He's A Star; Time To Prove He'll Box Better Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Proved He's A Star; Time To Prove He'll Box Better Opponents

By Keith Idec - ATLANTA Gervonta Davis is about to accomplish something no other boxer did in the United States this year. The Baltimore-bred knockout artist is expected to attract a crowd of at least 12,000 to State Farm Arena for a card headlined by his lightweight title fight against Yuriorkis Gamboa. That'd make him the only A-side...
    [Click Here To Read More]

With that power, Tank Davis can fight big guys all the way to 147 just like Pacman. They are exactly the same size!

Comment

Why are these writers falsely claiming Davis is some huge “star” when we all know he’s clearly not lol he’s known among hardcore fans but no one outside of that circle knows the guy lol

How much is Haymon paying these writers to write this BS? What do they think if they say it enough times it will magically happen

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        Why are these writers falsely claiming Davis is some huge “star” when we all know he’s clearly not lol he’s known among hardcore fans but no one outside of that circle knows the guy lol

How much is Haymon paying these writers to write this BS? What do they think if they say it enough times it will magically happen
        Boxingscene is owned by CBS, who also own Showtime, so...

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post

I mean he’s selling out shows more than your favorite American, so.... no one said he’s Michael Jackson he’s just popular for a boxer.

Comment

People use the word "star" pretty loosely these days. I'm betting if I ask any random stranger who Gervonta Davis is, they will not know. I'm in Chicago. Even in the hood, they don't know this guy.

Comment

And I'm still left none the wiser about the origin of the name "Gervonta". Can someone help?

Comment

They’re trying to convince us he’s a big enough star to not need loma. It’s part of their plan to avoid him like the plague

Comment

Tank can sell some tickets but how long can they fool his fans by matching him against low level opposition?

Comment

davis vs hainey winner to get lopez make it happen hahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X