Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Proved He's A Star; Time To Prove He'll Box Better Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    you must have confused me with someone who cares about age. i don't. i only care about guys trying to fight the best in their divisions. its really a simple ask and its a way that i can stay consistent with my praise or criticism. he's been champ for 3 years and his resume is garbage. you are using the same excuse that you used 3 years ago. he's only 22! he's only 23! he's only 24! he's only 25! when he hits 26 is his time up as the bum basher? does he have to fight good fighters then? 27? 28?
    you gonna take the challenge and compile that list or not? if not just STFU...i dont care what you care about....you gonna gimme a list of opponents for the guys i mentioned or not? otherwise STFU...

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      you gonna take the challenge and compile that list or not? if not just STFU...i dont care what you care about....you gonna gimme a list of opponents for the guys i mentioned or not? otherwise STFU...
      nice deflection tactics but it won't deflect that once again tank is fighting a bum unranked fighter, and once again you are defending him. it wont change that for 3 years straight he has fought nothing but unranked fighters. 3 years is a long time. thats like 2 floyd retirements.

you just look like a fanboy with no credibility when you do this. especially after you wasted years of your life criticizing ggg for weak opposition when his comp was much better than tanks has been and on top of that he was trying to get the best in the ring while tank isn't so you just look like a phony fake fanboy with no substance, but the good thing is you can turn it all around and start being real by calling out this bum basher and not making excuses for him.

Comment

nice deflection tactics but it won't deflect that once again tank is fighting a bum unranked fighter, and once again you are defending him. it wont change that for 3 years straight he has fought nothing but unranked fighters. 3 years is a long time. thats like 2 floyd retirements.

you just look like a fanboy with no credibility when you do this. especially after you wasted years of your life criticizing ggg for weak opposition when his comp was much better than tanks has been and on top of that he was trying to get the best in the ring while tank isn't so you just look like a phony fake fanboy with no substance, but the good thing is you can turn it all around and start being real by calling out this bum basher and not making excuses for him.
        are you that dumb?

how are you gonna accuse someone else of deflection "tactics" when thats exactly what you did when i challenged you to compile me a list? you didnt compile the list or answer....you "deflected"....lol....tell me you arent this dumb?

yeah i bagged golovkin for weak opposition...yet you still havent provided me with his list of opponents at age 24

Comment

He’s technically a “star” by definition. He has 200k+ Twitter followers and 1.9 million on Instagram. It doesn’t matter if a common person at Walmart or the neighborhood drug dealer doesn’t know who he is. He’s technically still a star. It doesn’t matter what you want to twist “star” into. He’s a star. He’s famous. There are people here who also say Deontay Wilder isn’t popular.

Just because I don’t know who a particular country singer is, or new popular rapper, or people don’t know who Harvey Keitel is if they see him in the mall...doesn’t mean they aren’t stars.

Comment

are you that dumb?

how are you gonna accuse someone else of deflection "tactics" when thats exactly what you did when i challenged you to compile me a list? you didnt compile the list or answer....you "deflected"....lol....tell me you arent this dumb?
            refer back to my last post about how i don't care about age and you will get your answer. you are no one to hand out assignments. its like a bum walking up to you on the street and saying "i got an assignment for you!" oh wow i better take this seriously! i already told you my view on champions and you have made it clear you think tank should get all easy fights because he is so young(he's not)

Comment

refer back to my last post about how i don't care about age and you will get your answer. you are no one to hand out assignments. its like a bum walking up to you on the street and saying "i got an assignment for you!" oh wow i better take this seriously! i already told you my view on champions and you have made it clear you think tank should get all easy fights because he is so young(he's not)
              your last post was classc "deflection"...nobody cares what you like or care about.....compile the list or go away...its that simple

you really cant be that dumb to call someone out for "deflection" when you did the very definition of it....this cant be real life lol

compile the list or cease from trying to have my attention

Comment

in othervthread that guy said davis missed weight because he's still growing

Comment

your last post was classc "deflection"...nobody cares what you like or care about.....compile the list or go away...its that simple

you really cant be that dumb to call someone out for "deflection" when you did the very definition of it....this cant be real life lol

compile the list or cease from trying to have my attention
                  well you care since you keep posting about how tank is 25 and that means he doesnt have to fight anyone good since loma, ggg, usyk weren't even pro yet i guess that gives davis the right to fight bums for 3 years straight? hmm i disagree

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    in othervthread that guy said davis missed weight because he's still growing
                    hes a 25 year old young man. he shouldn't be expected to box people who are good. absurd

Comment

well you care since you keep posting about how tank is 25 and that means he doesnt have to fight anyone good since loma, ggg, usyk weren't even pro yet i guess that gives davis the right to fight bums for 3 years straight? hmm i disagree
                      if you want to attempt to have a civil convo about boxing than compile the list i asked you to...otherwise you have nothing to say and your opinion means squat

Comment

Working...
                      X