Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Announces: I'm Coming Out of Retirement in 2020!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More comments than ANY other post on BS today and u think MoneyMay ain't relevant

Comment

• BTW stop trying to count his paper whether he need it or HE CAN STILL GET IT hahahahahaha

Comment

• Hes pretty munches forced to comeback because their arent any good welterweights out now that Spence is out of the picture.

Floyd is the hero we need, not deserve.

Comment

• It's sad it's come to this.

Floyd you're almost 43 years old the show is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by historian larry View Post
            wtf is wrong with this guy???

get your mma crotch tights ready for floyd's next ring walk...

Comment

• *Floyd & Dana White do lines in the bathroom*

"Dude. I have THE most awesome idea!"

*24hrs later*

"Haha, we trolled you! We are clever and witty, not lazy rich *******s!"

Lifestyles of the rich and the famous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zodogg View Post
                More comments than ANY other post on BS today and u think MoneyMay ain't relevant

that's the thing!! he has to come out and make some huge announcement like this to get people talking. that's not relevant if you have to go out of your way to make them talk about you.

Comment

• Originally posted by meat_abstract View Post
                  *Floyd & Dana White do lines in the bathroom*

"Dude. I have THE most awesome idea!"

*24hrs later*

after the drug wears off..

Dana: dude, wtf, what are you doing here floyd? gtfoh

floyd: bu bu but we agreed on partnering up to make the best fights in the UFC.

dana: bro, wtf is wrong with you, i was high out of my mind when i said that, now gtfoh.

*floyd runs off*

2hrs later

floyd makes a video on instagram, "im coming back out of retirement to fight pacquiao".
                  fixed it for you.

Comment

• If Floyd doesn't fight Manny then I think he might go for GGG and then try to entice Canelo to come down in weight for a huge money match.

Comment

• Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                      that's the thing!! he has to come out and make some huge announcement like this to get people talking. that's not relevant if you have to go out of your way to make them talk about you.
                      Tweet or IG post is not "out of the way" it's masterful if anything GangGang got ur mind on Floyd and just solidifies ur dreams u be having lately about him

Comment

Working...
                      X