Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Announces: I'm Coming Out of Retirement in 2020!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
    Mayweather just stole all of Wilder’s Thunder! Smh
    damn good call.
    he also did this for pac-hatton lol

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Maybe Co-Promote for Tank Davis vs Henry Cejudo

If Mayweather is indeed coming back then Maybe Mayweather vs Masvidal, it would be just like Mayweather to try and steal Masvidal away from Canelo which has been thrown around a little

I guess we will just have to wait and see, could be Mayweather Trolling YET AGAIN
      Not sure who Floyd will face, but afgter seeing him and Dana White hanging out together a the Clippers game. I think, its UFC related...Masvidale or someone else. UFC is surviving on that ESPN contract, all their biggest name is Amanda Nunez. Jones failed 2 PED tests, Cormier got schooled using a basic body punch and Connor got schooled by Khabib. GSP doesn't want anything to do with the crooks, Brock ran after getting flashbacks of the Valasquez fight. Masvidale vs Diaz was for a fake franchise belt and neither one could sell a PPV like GSP did.

Comment

• If mayweather wants that money he should do a stand up only fight in the ufc no ground and pound or submissions...

They can easily make over a billion if he does that the PPV numbers would smash Pacquiao vs Floyd imo

Comment

• If he's not fighting Pacquiao I'm not interested

If Mayweather has no plans to fight Pacquiao, he can crawl under a rock. I'm not interested

Comment

• he aint coming back, just loves the attention

Comment

• I can't think of any fight involving Mayweather that would be of real interest to true boxing fans

Comment

• He's desperately seeking attention and now he has it. Good for him.

Comment

• Floyd & Dana gonna do a mash-up.
                  *ATTENTION WHORE

Comment

• I wonder what Youtuber he's fighting.

Comment

• This is either him just needing to keep his name out there and relevant, or if he actually fights he needs the $.

Comment

Working...
                      X