Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Announces: I'm Coming Out of Retirement in 2020!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
    Floyd would much rather drink Flint Michigan tap water than ever face T Crawford!
    Because he never cared about the WBO title. And neither does PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      The guy can do whatever he wants. He's not holding titles or in the mix. His exhibition fights don't hurt the sport. Stop crying like *****es, you don't like don't watch.
      Exactly. If people can't accept that Floyd is a serial retiree who can't hold on to his money........bodyguards, exemptions, lawsuits and low intelligence all contribute to his current position, so maybe we should give him a break?

Remember that it took Floyd his whole career to feel ready for Berto, but he took the fight and won. If he steps up and faces Salka for his comeback then he is without a doubt the GOAT

Comment

So he did it again, another comeback. He will likely fight Pacquiao, which is a risky rematch.i don't want to see him fight Khabib in boxing, no thanks.

Comment

His latest PED cycle must have gone well.

Now he just needs to find a small guy that has never boxed before.

And his fanboys will beg to give him more money.

Comment

Translation: I will fight again but only if it's rigged soft controlled sparring where I have no health risk. If anyone wants to fight me it has to be more rigged fraud sparring sessions. Just like all my other fake fights.

Comment

Floyd is going to fight a MMA fighter... or he just wants attention.

Comment

Floyd will NEVER run out of money!

... And I am a princess with looooong blonde hair, do you like my magic wand and Unicorn?

... And I have a valuable property in the family I am going to offer for sale, there is this bridge see? It connects Brooklyn to Manhattan and its really old... you could put your own tollgate up!

... And they have found pigs that fly on Mars! When asked what they were doing there they proclaimed: "For all the times some idiot uttered "I will do this, or that, when Pigs can fly."

... And Prince Andrew is not lying and suffers from a rare form of Addison's where the sweat glands pucker up when the individual is talking the piss...Oh wait, that would be the Prince's Hole that puckers up, I am confused.

Comment

Jack Ma. He’s fighting Jack Ma people. God damn it’s already been confirmed!

Comment

I'm hoping he will fight a recognised pro boxer, not a mma fighter. He must have enough money surely, but all the money in the world can't buy that adrenaline of preparing for a big fight and walking to that ring. The atmosphere is what he misses, and the attention probably. It's not going to be easy at age 42. He would have to rely on his boxing IQ, not much footwork, and his speed may be diminished.

Comment

• What soft, MMA, undersized, inexperienced fighter is he gonna fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X