Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Announces: I'm Coming Out of Retirement in 2020!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
    You are completely void of any intelligence if you truly think Trump speaks without thinking. Everything the man does is laid in traps all along the way. Each and every time his enemies entangle themselves in every one for the world to see. You just don’t pay attention or lack strategic thought process. Trump’s thinking is so well thought out that if he stopped to pick up a dollar someone dropped he’d lose more money than you’ll see in your lifetime.

Eat a dick trump supporter

Comment

• Floyd vs Pacquiao inside the octagon

Comment

• Originally posted by Koolz87 View Post
        Eat a dick trump supporter
        Awwwww pwumpkin spice I’m sorry this conversation is beyond your intellectual capacity. You moisty millenial soy boys are easily spotted from a mile away. Here’s some reading comprehension for you. “It’s best to remain silent and thought to be a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.”

Translation: shut your co*k holster, I’m educating you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
          Awwwww pwumpkin spice I’m sorry this conversation is beyond your intellectual capacity. You moisty millenial soy boys are easily spotted from a mile away. Here’s some reading comprehension for you. “It’s best to remain silent and thought to be a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.”

Translation: shut your co*k holster, I’m educating you.
          Only thing your intellectual at is eating dick which your mom thought you well and you'll surely educate your daughter and thats a mouth I'll enjoy

Comment

• Another ripe batch of no risk cherries must be in season again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koolz87 View Post
              Only thing your intellectual at is eating dick which your mom thought you well and you'll surely educate your daughter and thats a mouth I'll enjoy
              Educate me? You can’t even spell with your illiterate a s s. Did you mean taught? Is that taught? Go back to school and get your GED kid.

Comment

Working...
              X