Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Firm That He is Done With 'Brutal' Sport of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Firm That He is Done With 'Brutal' Sport of Boxing

Former five division world champion, 42-year-old Floyd Mayweather (50-0), has no intention of returning to the ring - despite constant rumors of a potential rematch with Manny Pacquiao. Mayweather retired from the sport back in 2017, after stopping UFC superstar Conor McGregor in a mega-bout that generated over 4 million buys on pay-per-view.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good choice. Stay retired. Risking a blemish on your resume isn’t worth it. Well, coming from me anyway. I’m not the one collecting the check if he does come out of retirement.

Comment

The best ever.

Comment

Enjoy retirement, champ. No point in risking health for a paycheck and taking damage from a fighter he more than likely would have schooled in his prime.

As much as I hated that assh0le Floyd when he was an active fighter, he was one of the best ever to lace em up. Nothing left to prove.
        Last edited by Willy Wanker; 11-19-2019, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Good, he’s almost 43 and has nothing to prove.

Why come back to fight someone who wouldn’t have stood a chance of beating him when he was active.

People say the Manny fight should happen again, why? The only people that wanna see it are Manny fans that think he has a chance of winning now Floyd hasn’t fought in years. The rest of us neutrals don’t wanna see it, the first fight was 5 years too late at least, so why watch it 10 years too late?

Comment

He's 42 and hasn't had areal fight in years. No reason to ever fight again.

Comment

That's perfectly fine as long as he takes into consideration the "brutality" and "health" of some 120 pound kickboxer with no pro fights in a ridiculous mismatch and decides not to have so-called "exhibitions" where he is trying to KO a hapless fighter senseless. How about having a little of that sensitivity toward the brutality of some highly outgunned kickboxer he had no problem knocking out.
              Last edited by richardt; 11-19-2019, 02:07 PM.

Comment

I'm no Floyd fan but i hope he stays retired. He's had a great career and nothing else to prove.
                But if he does come back the only one he should fight is Pacquiao.
                Nobody else! Canelo, Thurman, Spence and all them other fighters need to keep Floyd's name out their mouth.
                They wouldn't get no credit from me if they was to beat a Floyd who's in his early-mid forties!

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  The best ever.
                  You're a crack smoking fool lol.

Comment

Enjoy retirement! It's been a pleasure! Sweet Pea Whitaker, Roy Jones Jr., and Floyd "Money" Mayweather! 3 of the best to ever do it!

Comment

Working...
                    X