Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Firm That He is Done With 'Brutal' Sport of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seldomseen View Post
    JMM,DELA HATER,CANELO,MOSELY,COTTO,PACQUIAO,JUDA,GOTTI,etc etc. Floyd beat them all and was never knocked down!!
    zab judah knocked him down in the 2nd round but his buddy joe cortez was there to call it a slip...once your glove touches the canvas it's considered a knock down...and he also should have lost that fight by dq ...roger jumped in the ring when judah hit him with a low blow

Comment

Aside from enjoying the limelight Mayweather seems at peace with his retirement which is good. There is no need to return at his current age.

I sort of wish Pacquiao would do the same as a fan of his as well. There is nothing left to prove for either one of them. They both boxed well beyond the years and age of many champions throughout history. Both of their spots are already cemented.

Comment

Skills paid the bills. TBE. 🥊

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 29K View Post
          Translation: I’m terrified of Canelo/ Manny rematch.
          Goodbye coward and don’t come back. Boxing is better without you n your pathetic guidos.
          pac and Canelo had their chance and combined couldn't win more than 6 of 24 rounds vs Floyd. Now I will agree that boxing is better off without Floyd. It's a new era so it's time for the old heads like floyd AND pac to get out of the sport and let the new era of fighters make a name for themselves.

Comment

Floyd's true genius was how he was able to manipulate casuals to be his fanboys who will support his cherry picks and boring fight.

If you have ****** and loyal fans you can do so much in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              Floyd is the greatest fighter of our generation, no doubt about that.
              But Castillo was robbed in his first fight vs Floyd so Floyd should have a loss on his record.
              So i wouldn't say no robberies....
              what rounds did you give Castillo?

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                zab judah knocked him down in the 2nd round but his buddy joe cortez was there to call it a slip...once your glove touches the canvas it's considered a knock down...and he also should have lost that fight by dq ...roger jumped in the ring when judah hit him with a low blow
                1-Cortez didnt even ref that fight

2-The ref called timeout so why would he be DQ'D? Hell Zabs father jumped in 2 if anything they would have had to go to the scorecard

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Floyd's true genius was how he was able to manipulate casuals to be his fanboys who will support his cherry picks and boring fight.

If you have ****** and loyal fans you can do so much in the sport.
                  what current fighter is your favorite???

Do they have a better resume then Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
                    Translation: My whole counterfeit career was rigged and I was protected in 50 fake sparring sessions. I have no confidence now to engage in a real fight with a real beast champion like Pacquiao. I just want to keep doing fake exhibitions like what my entire Al Haymon rigged counterfeit career was.
                    This takes the cake. Floyd shouldn't be near Pacquiao again. He'll get fuvked hard. The irony is Floyd keeps saying he wants Pacquiao. The guy keeps crying he wants to redeem himself against Pacquiao, but has no balls to do it. Stay retired your skit is over.

The guy is the biggest con job in boxing lol

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-19-2019, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by historian larry View Post
                      what current fighter is your favorite???

Do they have a better resume then Floyd?

Pacquiao, and yes he does.

The ability of cultivating his fan base was the main objective in his career.

He even stated this several times.

"It not about fighting the best, it is about making smart choices to move you up to the next level"

If you don't think I am right name me another boxer who did better with growing their fanbase, with mostly stuff outside the ring.

This also gave him greater negotiation power and the ability to always have advantages even before the first bell was rung.

Comment

Working...
                      X