Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Firm That He is Done With 'Brutal' Sport of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice one.

You’d only want him to fight again against the top fighters of today if you were a bit pathetic and just want him beat.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      Good, he’s almost 43 and has nothing to prove.

Why come back to fight someone who wouldn’t have stood a chance of beating him when he was active.

People say the Manny fight should happen again, why? The only people that wanna see it are Manny fans that think he has a chance of winning now Floyd hasn’t fought in years. The rest of us neutrals don’t wanna see it, the first fight was 5 years too late at least, so why watch it 10 years too late?
      Were you smoking crystal meth when you were making this P4P list. Good god that's horrible.

Comment

Translation: I’m terrified of Canelo/ Manny rematch.
        Goodbye coward and don’t come back. Boxing is better without you n your pathetic guidos.

Comment

Stay retired coward! You won’t give what boxing fans wants anyways. You’re not fun to watch, we just wants to see you get beaten. Stay undefeated! But you’re not better than Pacquiao! PAC gave us the fight we want, he might not win it all but he takes challenges! Please retire for Good!

Comment

In other words - Floyd has issues with the brutality of the sport where his health is concerned but has no issues with pounding a tiny fighter with no pro experience senseless. Thats not an exhibition with lite boxing, that is a brutal hammering. *** him.
            Last edited by richardt; 11-19-2019, 02:15 PM.

Comment

wtf does he keep mentioning Manny's name then??? dude must be bi-polar

Comment

He's still got Badou Jack. And after the Gamboa trilogy, Tank gonna fight a live pup.

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
                  Were you smoking crystal meth when you were making this P4P list. Good god that's horrible.
                  It’s the truth my friend, based on ability, wins, no robberies etc. Etc.

Comment

Than stfu and let the young fighters have the spotlight.

Comment

Translation: My whole counterfeit career was rigged and I was protected in 50 fake sparring sessions. I have no confidence now to engage in a real fight with a real beast champion like Pacquiao. I just want to keep doing fake exhibitions like what my entire Al Haymon rigged counterfeit career was.

Comment

Working...
                      X