Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Firm That He is Done With 'Brutal' Sport of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• j.razor, sorry to say you have been rope a doped by a total fraud. You wouldn't know the truth if it kicked you in the ass 500 times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest2 View Post
      Stay retired coward! You won’t give what boxing fans wants anyways. You’re not fun to watch, we just wants to see you get beaten. Stay undefeated! But you’re not better than Pacquiao! PAC gave us the fight we want, he might not win it all but he takes challenges! Please retire for Good!
      YOU should retire from watching the sport cuz no one likes the dumb shet you say.

Comment

• Good riddance. Hope he stays retired if he isn't going to fight a real opponent every again. One of the most overrated fighters of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
          In other words - Floyd has issues with the brutality of the sport where his health is concerned but has no issues with pounding a tiny fighter with no pro experience senseless. Thats not an exhibition with lite boxing, that is a brutal hammering. *** him.
          Nah, fvk you, you T.B.E. Certified Hater

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Good riddance. Hope he stays retired if he isn't going to fight a real opponent every again. One of the most overrated fighters of all time.
            No dempsey is an overrated fighter, you T.B.E. Certified Hater

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              You can pray for the man's down fall all you want but God made T.B.E.
              No. Haymon choreographed Floyd into looking like the counterfeit best ever. And a lot of ****** dopes fell for the fraud.

If Floyd was the best ever he'd be back in a second to fight Pacquiao rematch for another $100m plus. But Floyd is a true coward and knows he can't beat Pac in a real fight without any corruption working in his favor.

Floyd is the $100m chicken. Floyd told Pac he would only do a fake exhibition with him. That's the legacy of Floyd's career right there, all fake exhibition fraud fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                Why aren't idiots like this automatically banned for a few days?

Why do you want to truth covered up?

Comment

• Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
                  Than stfu and let the young fighters have the spotlight.
                  You stfu & don't click on his shet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
                    Translation: My whole counterfeit career was rigged and I was protected in 50 fake sparring sessions. I have no confidence now to engage in a real fight with a real beast champion like Pacquiao. I just want to keep doing fake exhibitions like what my entire Al Haymon rigged counterfeit career was.
                    He must of been THAT good for you to THINK it was fake sessions

Comment

• Originally posted by historian larry View Post
                      Floyd gets full credit for beating the p4p#2 guy, WBO champ and #2 ranked ww who is still p4p top 10 and wold champ 4 years later..GREAT WIN
                      So you give full credit to one old guy, who fully preserved himself by ducking in and out of the fight game when it suited him, who beats another old guy, who had been brutally ko'd and war torn, and there was the opportunity for these guys to fight when they were definitely in their primes, and i don't want to hear the Manny walked away excuses.

This is the problem with fanboyism.
                      I guess he'd still get full credit in Floyd Boy world, even if Manny had a full head of grey hair.

Srl/Hearns. Now THATS two guys fighting in their prime for full credit.

I refuse to believe that you Floyd Boys don't know the difference, you just want to adjust things to excuse him in certain situations.
                      Last edited by djtmal; 11-20-2019, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X