Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Probably 'Very Difficult' To Return To Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    Here's a thought you hating ass punk!
    Why don't Charlo and Andrade fight each other if Canelo won't fight them? Why are hoes like you quick to call Canelo a ducker but you don't say shet about Charlo and Andrade ducking each other????
    That FOOL names three LHW’s and said Canelo was ducking them for YEARS??? Then says he doesn’t want these guys to fight each other????

Canelo SECOND fight at Middleweight was the BOOGEYMAN GGG.

1st fight at LHW was against a Legit Champ!

Fools act like Elidier is some CHUMP! That’s dude is not chosen for a reason. I don’t see anyone going out of their way to find that HUGE could be Cruiserweight

Comment

Why don't Charlo and Andrade fight each other if Canelo won't fight them? Why are hoes like you quick to call Canelo a ducker but you don't say shet about Charlo and Andrade ducking each other????
      Those are 2 different things Stomps and you know it.

If you want to criticize them for not fighting each other -go ahead. That stated, Canelo avoiding both of them the way he has can't just be swept under the rug and forgotten. The way he avoided Charlo was disgraceful and we should all be able to agree with that.

Him not fighting Andrade isn't as bad because it prevents us from having a unified MW champion. Him not fighting GGG a 3rd time, well he doesn't have to IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        I don’t remember Canelo saying that???
        Keep defending the cherry picker all you want. Doesn't mean the rest of us have to swallow it.

Comment

Here's a thought. Instead of Canelo targeting the weakest champion in each division why doesn't he try cleaning out at least one of the divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
            Lesser fights? Really? So pray tell the forum how either Andrade or Charlo would have beaten a lhw?
            Neither of the fighters you name have a marquee name on their record yet they call out the money man because well....it’s the money man.

Gotta love the people who defend the cherry picker. Who did so and so fight? Well they could fight Canelo if he wouldn't actively search for weaker champions in other weight classes. He ducked Andrade and Charlo across two divisions now.

Comment

Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
              Are you on PBC payroll? Wtf??

Canelo fought GGG twice and Danny Jacobs at 160. During that time Andrade and Charlo fought NOBODY. NO. BODY.

It is their OWN fault for not getting better fights. For fucks sake lmfao
              They are champions in his own division for the second time. How about Canelo clean out his divisions if he's so damned great rather than look for weaker champions in other divisions. If they are so untested why isn't Canelo willing to test them.

Comment

There are some potential great fights at 168 for him...Smith, Plant, Saunders. That's where he should focus on now.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                  Gotta love the people who defend the cherry picker. Who did so and so fight? Well they could fight Canelo if he wouldn't actively search for weaker champions in other weight classes. He ducked Andrade and Charlo across two divisions now.
                  So which ever champ he chooses next he’s “ducking” the other ones then right??? Yeah I got it.like I said you and I got that bet right??? Anyone from YOUR list next...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    So which ever champ he chooses next he’s “ducking” the other ones then right??? Yeah I got it.like I said you and I got that bet right??? Anyone from YOUR list next...
                    Nope. You're not ducking when you're trying to unify. If you're trying to clean out the division then you will get to the other guy in time. That isn't what Canelo is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                      You just hate with seething anger how Canelo is ranking as an ATG and pfp#1. I get it. I know it’s a bitter pill to swallow when you bet for him to lose every fight and he wins in impressive fashion

Comment

Working...
                      X