Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Probably 'Very Difficult' To Return To Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Let’s do this! I’m in Vegas, Nv.

Your from where??? I’ll get a bookie there I’ll even pay their 30% fee.

And when you get your face kicked in.... I’ll tip the one who stomps your face in
    I am in your momma's house right now. Get at me son!!!!

Comment

He’s gonna fight one next... Unless your list changes again???

I notice that about you???
      We'll see. He's going to sit on his butt and wait for next May to fight. We'll see what happens in the boxing world in the meantime.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
        I want the best to always fight the best. You are the ones being hypocritical. I want Canelo to fight Charlo and Andrade. I want Charlo and Andrade to fight each other. I would love it if we had tournaments in every division where the best fight the best without worrying about A-Side vs. B-side bull*****. I don't want people like you who are fans of fighters and not the sport to make excuses for why the best fights don't happen. You guys are fans not publicists. Start acting like the former and stop acting like the latter.
        Fuck off idiot.

You admitted you're ok with Andrade and Charlo sitting on their belts and Canelo being the only one that needs to fight everyone since he's A-side.

Your opinions mean squat now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
          Fuck off idiot.

You admitted you're ok with Andrade and Charlo sitting on their belts and Canelo being the only one that needs to fight everyone since he's A-side.

Your opinions mean squat now.
          No I didn't. I never said I was ok with Andrade and Charlo sitting on their belts you lying mother****er. I know its embarrassing to look like such a fool in front of everyone but don't lie and say I said things I never said.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
            Yes because Andrade isn't the one being talked about like he's an all time great. If you don't want people holding Canelo to a higher standard then don't put him on that pedestal in the first place.
            Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
            He don't need to prove anything. He got a belt. Canelo should go get it if he's so unproven. Why is he so shook? Why are you ok with Canelo ducking people.
            Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
            No I didn't. I never said I was ok with Andrade and Charlo sitting on their belts you lying mother****er. I know its embarrassing to look like such a fool in front of everyone but don't lie and say I said things I never said.
            Top two quotes you dumbass.

First one was when I asked why is Canelo held to a different standard than Andrade, you flat out said because he's A-side. Meaning Andrade isn't getting talked about, so he can sit on his belt and wait for the Canelo lottery.

Second one one was when I asked you to list Andrade's accomplishments, you said he doesn't need to accomplish anything else now that he has a belt. I.E. He can sit on it and wait on the Canelo lottery.

You're a hypocrite and an idiot. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time with your dumbass. You're an idiot that keeps contradicting yourself.

Fuck off.

Comment

First one was when I asked why is Canelo held to a different standard than Andrade, you flat out said because he's A-side. Meaning Andrade isn't getting talked about, so he can sit on his belt and wait for the Canelo lottery
              It doesn't mean Andrade can sit on his butt. It means Canelo is held to a higher standard because of the way he's being talked up. No one is talking up Andrade like he's an all time great. You hoist those kind of accolades on someone then you better be damned sure his resume is going to get picked apart.

Second one one was when I asked you to list Andrade's accomplishments, you said he doesn't need to accomplish anything else now that he has a belt. I.E. He can sit on it and wait on the Canelo lottery.
              Once again, no it does not. It means that he's a two division champion. f ucknut. The fact that he's an undefeated two division champion means he's a worthy challenger for Canelo's belt it doesn't mean I am ok with him sitting on his a s s.

Stop f ucking lying and accusing me of saying things I never said.
              Last edited by yankees7448; 11-06-2019, 02:26 PM.

Comment

First one was when I asked why is Canelo held to a different standard than Andrade, you flat out said because he's A-side. Meaning Andrade isn't getting talked about, so he can sit on his belt and wait for the Canelo lottery.

You're a hypocrite and an idiot. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time with your dumbass. You're an idiot that keeps contradicting yourself.

Fuck off.
                Yeah that POSht says Canelo has to fight them ALL!!! Yet that PUNK don’t want to see them fight each other???

Comment

Yeah that POSht says Canelo has to fight them ALL!!! Yet that PUNK don’t want to see them fight each other???
                  Stop lying you idiot. You know I have said multiple times that I wanted them to fight each other. You're the guys going well who has he fought as excuses for guys getting ducked. The best should fight the best. Stop making excuses for people who aren't paying you to make them.

Comment

Working...
                  X