Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Probably 'Very Difficult' To Return To Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
    Ducked

@154- The Charlo Brothers, Jarrett Hurd, Demetrius Andrade, rematch with Erislandy Lara

@160- Trilogy fight with GGG, Sergei Derevyanchenko, Jermall Charlo, Demetrius Andrade, Billy Joe Saunders

@168-Callum Smith, Caleb Plant, Billy Joe Saunders

@175-Artur Bieterbev, Dimitri Bivol and Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Guy ducked all those guys throughout his career and ducked everyone of these guys from 160-175 to fight Rocky Felding and the shell of Sergei Kovalev.

There is no reason to jump up to 175 when there was a ton of great options between 160 and 168. It makes him a cherry picking *****. Jacobs is a good fighter but he's not active enough. Unless he has you hurt he doesn't turn up the gas enough for me to have confidence in his ability to win.
    Don’t forget PRIME Hopkins and Roy Jones Jr. Tito Trinidad!

Hagler, SRL!!!

And where’s your Cruiserweight list???

Man this @ss clown is just PULLING names from every division???

This POSht HATES Canelo and as you can see whoever Canelo beats next he’s got the “Next” bogeyman lines up without missing a BEAT!!!

Maybe Canelo should fight at least three at a time??? *** you don’t even want to see them fight EACH other because like you said then that’s less for Canelo to get beat by.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Ohh I forgot this casual fan like SHT fights!!!

Remind me who Andrade and Charlo fought the last few years???

Remind me about Vanes, Rolls, and now Kamil Sczmerta???

Yeah HYPOCRITE Canelo

GGG
      GGG
      Jacobs
      LHW Champ Kov.
      With sht Fielding in between.

Please bring up Charlo and Andrade???

Hey FUN fact!

Andrade had to fight in Germany because Culcay promoters big $425,000 while Andrade promoters entered a bid $50,000 more than the required MINIMUM of $150k!!!

Andrade got PAID a whooping $106,000 to fight in Germany and STILL won by a measly SD...
      So what you're saying is that you're ok with canelo taking **** fights from here on out.

Comment

I.E: Canelo needs people to fight each other so that he'll have fewer opponents to be protected from.
        How in the FKN WORLD can Canelo fight them ALL fighting twice a year??? And you CLEARLY don’t want them to fight EACH OTHER???? Good forbid this loser casual fan want to see Good fights! Nope he want them to fight Gimps,tomato cans, and BUMS!!!

While Canelo get NO freebies!!!

You are a HYPOCRITE and anyone that reads your sht posts with you ADMITTING you like sht fights except for Canelo can tell.

Comment

Don’t forget PRIME Hopkins and Roy Jones Jr. Tito Trinidad!

Hagler, SRL!!!

And where’s your Cruiserweight list???

Man this @ss clown is just PULLING names from every division???

This POSht HATES Canelo and as you can see whoever Canelo beats next he’s got the “Next” bogeyman lines up without missing a BEAT!!!

Maybe Canelo should fight at least three at a time??? *** you don’t even want to see them fight EACH other because like you said then that’s less for Canelo to get beat by.

I see. Rather than admit to all the guys Canelo ducked or is ducking you start bringing up people from before his era in the laziest straw man argument in history in order to defend Canelo and his cherry picks.

Comment

Here we go... "daring to be great "against Billy Joe Saunders coming right up..

Comment

How in the FKN WORLD can Canelo fight them ALL fighting twice a year??? And you CLEARLY don’t want them to fight EACH OTHER???? Good forbid this loser casual fan want to see Good fights! Nope he want them to fight Gimps,tomato cans, and BUMS!!!

While Canelo get NO freebies!!!

You are a HYPOCRITE and anyone that reads your sht posts with you ADMITTING you like sht fights except for Canelo can tell.
              Let him start by cleaning out his division rather than move up to fight the weakest champs in other divisions. In every division Canelo won a belt in he without really trying to unify the belts. Why? Because the other opponents were tougher.
              Last edited by yankees7448; 11-04-2019, 10:25 AM.

Comment

So what you're saying is that you're ok with canelo taking **** fights from here on out.
                No that’s what your saying? I’m saying it’s 99% going to be someone you listed on your list Cinco De Mayo 2020. It’s your list!!!

Now fkn drop some $$$$$ on it.

I’ll bet you $1000 someone from YOUR own list is going to be NEXT!

Most likely GGG at 168. But can see Andrade as well???

But I bet your gonna CRY about those fight! I expect you to say Old, and should be at 160 type BS!

Your FULL of EXCUSE!!!

Your new nickname is Mr. Excuses.

I wouldn’t mind Murata who you didn’t name soo I hope it’s not him next and we get your your crying about that fight.

Comment

Remember when he was too small for middleweight and decided to weight drain everyone to 155? Funny how now he can't even make middleweight anymore.

Comment

No that’s what your saying? I’m saying it’s 99% going to be someone you listed on your list Cinco De Mayo 2020. It’s your list!!!
                    It f**king better be.
                    I wouldn’t mind Murata who you didn’t name soo I hope it’s not him next and we get your your crying about that fight.
                    Murata would be another soft touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamking View Post
                      Remember when he was too small for middleweight and decided to weight drain everyone to 155? Funny how now he can't even make middleweight anymore.
                      Yea. Its amazing how quickly people forget that. Mr.GGG needs to come down in weight to fight me now fighting Kovalev at 175. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X