Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Brutally Knocks Out Kovalev in Eleventh For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dot.c.eh View Post
    LOL "Jack-o'-lantern smile" to describe Kovalev's grin while he chills on the couch

Best thing Sergio has said all night
    I am actually fairly impressed with Sergio. Has been doing a pretty good job with commentary. Actually is not sucking on the Canelo kool-aide.

And now Haney is wearing a shirt with "style" written in Russian on the collar.

Comment

• At least UFC Main Event about to START that is the good news

Comment

• They should have at least had some fill in fighters on standby if they were going to be cucks and wait on the UFC.

Sitting around waiting for the main event this long with nothing going on is brutal.

Comment

• Dazn is doing this for their European base so they wouldn't even have to wake up early for the fight

Comment

• this is a frickin joke. DAZN is a joke!!!!!!! DAJOKE hahahahahahahahahahaha pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
              Tyson Fury invades WWE.... so a WWE wrestler invades UFC? I think UFC, Boxing and Wrestling will all have a mega event. lol.

Undertaker vs Wilder.
              IDK but it sure make it feel like some people are winning and DAZN subscribers are sitting here hold their wife's purse while she dances with some other dude.

Glad I was able to find a UFC stream beacause I wouldn't be able to sit here and wait for DAZN. I was ready to go out and do something, anything.

Comment

• They basically submitted to the UFC and admit that they're more popular now

Comment

• Snore DAZN

Comment

• Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
                    I am actually fairly impressed with Sergio. Has been doing a pretty good job with commentary. Actually is not sucking on the Canelo kool-aide.

And now Haney is wearing a shirt with "style" written in Russian on the collar.
                    Sergio is hit and miss. He has the knowledge. As long as he doesn't o off on some weird, pre-determined crusade, he's a solid commentary dude.
                    A lot of former boxers are like that.

Comment

• Haney beat him too Mannix, Chris trying to instigate beef between Garcia and Haney

Comment

Working...
                      X