Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Brutally Knocks Out Kovalev in Eleventh For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    I've said a couple times now, the app needs to have a notification pop-up when the main event starts because this is standing around bullshyt is a recurring thing for them and shows no signs of going away.
    I don't have the attention span to sit through this.
    Yeah Kovalev himself is laying on a damn couch waiting lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      so realistically we could be sitting here for another hour??
      Diaz just entered the ring... We waiting on the other guy... So yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Raf7_9 View Post
        I don't get all of this. Can someone please explain it to me?

Is DAZN delaying things assuming that the people watching the UFC fight will switch over to watch the main event? If so, what a joke.
        like another poster on here just said....when the ufc fight is over people arent gonna be switching over to the canelo fight THEYRE GONNA BE GOING TO BED!!

Comment

• sad day for the sport.

Comment

• LOL "Jack-o'-lantern smile" to describe Kovalev's grin while he chills on the couch

Best thing Sergio has said all night

Comment

• This is garbage DAZN is horrible I really miss HBO boxing

Comment

• DAZN is the absolute worst when it comes to scheduling. This is a huge reason I miss HBO. This is amateur hour compared to HBO and even SHOWTIME.

Comment

• Daamn Kov is really krushing it on that early 90s skating rink couch huh? Komfortable as ****

Comment

• Dazn are such cucks waiting for Diaz fight lmao. Hope it goes all 5 rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      Dana had a lot of money to spend, and didn't want to give it to any of his fighters lol
                      It sure felt like it. It was Spinal Tap levels of decadence. "We're turning this UFC up to 11!"
                      Because... reasons.

Comment

Working...
                      X