Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Brutally Knocks Out Kovalev in Eleventh For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAZN is gay as hell for what they’re doing. Can’t believe this wait for UFC bullsh/t.

And that lady with white/short hair has a nice pair of **** on her, damn. JCC was trying his best not to look at them. Very respectful guy. I would’ve looked cause they’re out there for the whole world to see it.

Comment

• Masvidal has Diaz hurt early this may end quickly

Comment

• Definitely one of the most bizarre prefight things I can remember. Closet thing I can think is Pac making people wait so he could finish watching the Heat playoff game..Hamed making Kevin Kelly wait like 30 mins? Others?

Comment

• I thought Canelo was supposed to bring all these fans over to DAZN, and he was the money man in boxing.

He's sitting on a couch looking annoyed as hell waiting for another sport to finish. Another ****ing sport. A competitor! DAZN is basically saying Boxing is dead.

meanwhile, Kovalev is laughing and blowing kisses lmfao

Comment

• DAZN stalled so long my stream died

Comment

• Diaz is getting destroyed right now.

Comment

• Now they're doing the ****** keys to victory thing that Teddy Atlas does with that ****** investment banker on his Podcast. Cool

Comment

• Just brutal. I’m a fight party showing both and people are ****ting on this Canelo fight.
                  UFC has the Rock and ***** at the fight and DAZN has their main event guys taking power naps.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    DAZN is gay as hell for what they’re doing. Can’t believe this wait for UFC bullsh/t.

And that lady with white/short hair has a nice pair of **** on her, damn. JCC was trying his best not to look at them. Very respectful guy. I would’ve looked cause they’re out there for the whole world to see it.
                    This is very embrassing for the sport of boxing. Realistically how many people will be switching over from ESPN+ to DAZN?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X