Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Brutally Knocks Out Kovalev in Eleventh For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo falling a sleep now DAZN is straight up terrible for boxing

Comment

• UFC are really dragging out these intros. This is trolling for sure.

Comment

• Ahh now Kova got up and Canelo laid down.

Comment

• Bruce Buffer is in the octagon introducing the UFC main event. This is likely to go a few rounds so expect at least another half hour to 45min.

Comment

• At least start the ****ing ring walks. That **** takes 40 minutes with all the anthems and everything

oh christ, now Canelo is on the couch lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
              They basically submitted to the UFC and admit that they're more popular now
              Exactly and Canelo supposed to be a cash cow

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                this isn't going to help the ratings for this fight at all.

This is a **** show, and DAZN should get flamed in the press for this.
                As well they should. Both fighters now have legit concerns IMO in being warmed up and ready since they were dressed and laced up like a ****ing hour ago. You are on an APP so you shouldnt have to worry about this. Joke and I am/was a fan of DAZN.

Next they will delay the AJ/Ruiz rematch until after the SEC Championship game is over.

Joke

Comment

• LOL its a comical at this point. Now canelo is on the couch falling asleep.

I stuck my neck out for dazn many times but this is a JOKEEEE!!!!

Comment

• Well at least I get to see ufc main event

Comment

• Guess I'm going to watch some of the stuff on my DVR while I wait.

Haven't seen the most recent episode of Power yet...

Comment

Working...
                      X