Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Brutally Knocks Out Kovalev in Eleventh For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stick a fork in Kovalev. He's done

Comment

• Brutal ko

Ko of the year

Comment

• Pure greatness, Canelo has silenced all critics, and haters.

Not only is he the best fighter in the world, he is the greatest of his generation, and perhaps the most accomplished boxer between 154 and 175 boxing has seen in decades.

He is the greatest fighter in Mexican history, and perhaps the more of a comparable talent to SRL than Mayweather was.

Meanwhile, this result buries GGG, Canelo does not need him at all, and Oscar is next.

Comment

• Anthony Yarde was hitting Kovalev with harder shots he didn't fold sign a deal to fight Canelo to cash out his belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by fernandtg View Post
            He was out indeed, but the ref waved it off without even checking for a single second how Kov was.

It was weird as hell, but inconsequential in the end.
            C'mon man. A ref as experienced as Mora will have seen hundreds of KOs. When the legs buckle and the hands don't go out that means the boxer is unconscious or as good as - and you can see that in a split second

Comment

• Wow

Kovalev must really be out....talking about unifying belts. Does he actually think he won?

Comment

• Originally posted by BOMB SQUAD View Post
                Yup.. I dunno about 700 but it's a lot I'm sure
                Lol,I fixed it,its listed as 195 but its actually way more,& exact actual stats are unknown

Comment

• Canelo is the best! #1 P4P

Tonight, Saul Canelo Alvarez proved to be the best pound for pound fighter in today's boxing. And I say this with much regret because I have never liked it and I hate it, but it must be recognized that tonight he made a masterful fight before a guy bigger than him. And although I think Kovalev wore something weird, with no power in his punches, I don't think he let himself be knocked out and less so violently. In fact I feared for his life how horrible that knockout was. Lomachenko is very good ... Crawford is a tremendous boxer too and Spence is excellent, but tonight Canelo Alvarez took them down from the pound-by-pound standings. I never thought that Canelo was going to be able to knock out Kovalev, and less so in such an appalling way. Canelo is the modern Henry Armstrong. My only recommendation is to stay at 175 pounds. Going down to 168 and even more at 160 could be dangerous for him. Billy Joe, Callum Smith, GGG, Charlo, Boo Boo, if you want a piece of Canelo that goes up to 175, I don't think anybody can beat Canelo in that weight, knock them all out. Now, against Bivol it will be difficult ... and against Beterviev it will be the 3rd world war. Canelo v.s. Beterviev in May 2020 would be super spectacular ... that's the fight of the century !! Congratulations to Canelo, tonight convinced us all ...
                  Last edited by boxingfan4ever; 11-03-2019, 01:37 AM.

Comment

• The champion coming out first summed the cherry pick fight up 🥊

Comment

• To be honest, this fight seemed very strange. Kovalev was definitely weight drained via the rehydration clause. His punches had nothing on them. This dude has been a knockout artist his whole career. He has never fought this way. I think it is reasonable to be su****ious about this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X