Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Brutally Knocks Out Kovalev in Eleventh For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Level37scythe View Post
    1-800-273-8255

That's a suicide hotline ^

Looks like it'll come in handy for you LMAO

How does it feel to take such a huge L?
    I do not even like Kovalev. But if you thought there would be any other outcome other than Canelo winning, you should get off the drugs.

Comment

• Fight went exactly as I predicted. Kovalev is garbage.

Comment

• GIFS: Saul Alvarez vs. Sergey Kovalev - KO

Comment

• Lmao Canelo couldn’t find his range all fight long. And then he pulls off a one punch man at light heavy weight when he couldn’t knock out Cotto? What am I even watching. That punch wasn’t even one of the harder blows Kovalev took all night. Foh with this garbage

Comment

• Good victory of Canelo (for his record) but Kovalev did not look as he has before with that instinct to finish his opponent before the limit, in fact he settled to just throw the jab and after the fight they even asked him why he did not throw the strong right and his answer was that his corner told him to stay with the jab ..
            Still I thought that Kovalev should have been winning, but as is the case in the Canelo fights when he seems to be losing, 2 of the judges had Canelo winning and the other had a draw🤔

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
              ward is the reason kov isnt the confident fighter he once was u cant ignore that. the second was decisive
              Ward is the reason for nothing. He has ZERO convincing wins over Kovalev. you giving ward the credit that really belongs to eleider alvarez.

Comment

• Originally posted by james240 View Post
                Weak? Canelo forehead looked deformed in the post match conference.
                But it wasn’t deformed though. Catch 500 weak jabs to the forehead and it’s bound to swell.

Comment

• Originally posted by takenotes View Post
                  This 1000000%. Ward landed a harder, cleaner shot and Kovalev did not go down. Canelo lands a tiny punch and BAM, Kovalev out cold. LOL can it be anymore obvious? Glad I do not subscribe to DAFIX LOLOLOL. It is not DAFIXED NETWORK LOL
                  He landed two. Niether looked tiny. They weren’t massive blows but tiny they were not.

lol at dafix doe. I’m officially hating dazn. Garbage network.
                  Last edited by Don Pichardo; 11-03-2019, 10:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wyl-Out View Post
                    Whenever I see Buddy in someone's corner, I know that towel is going to be waved eventually.. lbs
                    I said this last night. Buddy McGirt is a bad luck charm, and when I see him in a fighter's corner, I expect a towel wave or a KO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                      He landed two. Niether looked tiny. They weren’t massive blows but tiny they were not.

lol at dafix doe. I’m officially hating dazn. Garbage network.
                      The left hook, sure, but that right hand was picture perfect on the chin. That was a massive shot landed with high speed and high precision.

Comment

Working...
                      X