Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
    you is too dumb to take seriously.
    Fucc off lame!
    Not my fault that you're too ****** and aren't able to read or comprehend anything above a third grade level.
    Last edited by BigStomps; 10-22-2019, 09:35 PM.

Comment

PBC fans (defenfing Charlo's constant sub-par opposition): But...but...Canelo ducked Charlo doe.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        charlo conspired against himself by rejecting dazn

at least he's fighting all the best non dazn middleweights...oh wait no hes not so why would you take him seriously. he put himself in this position so he could cry and pretend he was being ducked. OPEN SEASON ON THE BUMS!
        To your 1st sentence: He wasn't the #1 contender when he rejected dazn and Andrade is with dazn and is getting screwed over same as Charlo so I doubt signing with dazn would've helped.

As I posted, you can fairly criticize Charlo's opposition. You can also call him out for fighting no names to ensure he doesn't risk losing his spot (you know like ggg did vanes and rolls).

That doesn't change the fact that Canelo, wbc, daxn and gbp conspired against him in a way that was completely disgraceful.

Sadly, you'd criticize this if it was anyone else but since its a Haymon fighter you seem ok with it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          Even Charlo knows Canelo ain't ducking him or afraid of him.
          But all the Canelo haters love hating on him and will keep saying ****** shet like always... Lol
          This shows how ****** they really are!
          Might not be Nelo himself but the wbc doesn't show confidence in Nelo which is why they made the "franchise belt" which they ALSO just did for l0m0 so they can keep Devin Haney away from l0m0. Lack of confidence shows.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            Charlo is wrong and then he is right. I can still hate on Canelo plenty, for many things. But hats off to him for choosing Kovalev. I accused him of nipping up to 168 to take a soft touch but i cant accuse him of it this time. Kov may be seen as the weakest champ to some people but hes not shot yet, hes aging, the beer and career is catching up with him now but hes not done yet, hes still got enough left in his legs to be a very dangerous fighter for a decent portion of the fight.

And when Canelo moved up to face Rocky Fielding he was facing a soft touch compared to the big dogs at the weight, he did very well but he looked small. If Canelo had chosen to draw the line at 154 id of understood, hes built up really well to 160 but he still looks like a smaller one. At 175 these are big guys and Canelo never even tasted the water at the top of 168.

I honestly thought it was just attention grabbing when i 1st heard about it as a potential match up, not that he needs to do any of that, but i didnt really believe they were guna do it. Big ask for Canelo i feel. If Kovalev knocks him out there is no shame at all, he dont belong at 175. But if he can do something and makes Kovalev work hard for 6 rounds then the 2nd half could be very interesting.
            This is the realest post you ever made!

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
              Would be awesome if the LDBC made a video saying “Jermall smoking crack for saying this... he probably ****ing Bernard too!”

DaNeutral.
              The Big Dunn
              That's NOT how it works..

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                Well i don't like it when a fighter is left out either and i don't think a fighter should have to sign with a certain promoter in order to get certain fights. All the top fighters in every division should be fighting each other regardless of promoter.
                Now i understand promoters are aligned with certain networks so that becomes a problem but im sure all promoters could work together and send fighters back and forth accross different networks to make certain fights if they really wanted to....
                But i feel that the same way DAZN is excluding Charlo from major fights, Al Haymon and PBC are excluding Crawford from major fights. And that sucks for us fans.
                I blame all promoters for things like that..
                And I'm not saying Charlo doesn't have talent or potential or that he can't beat Canelo. This is boxing and anything can happen.
                I just feel that in his past 3 fights Charlo hasn't improved much.
                Every fight is different so i agree that we shouldn't judge Charlo completely based off his past few fights but i just think Canelo has improved with each additional fight while Charlo hasn't really progressed lately....
                It would be a great fight and i would love to see Canelo and Charlo trade punches. I'd favor Canelo to outbox Charlo but like i said before, i definitely wouldn't count out Charlo.
                He's big and strong and athletic and he would give anyone and everyone at middleweight problems.
                That's because Al is making sure his fighters get the cut of the pie they deserve & the promoters don't want that....so Al is giving them a taste of their own medicine.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  Might not be Nelo himself but the wbc doesn't show confidence in Nelo which is why they made the "franchise belt" which they ALSO just did for l0m0 so they can keep Devin Haney away from l0m0. Lack of confidence shows.
                  I really don't think that has nothing to do with it.
                  It's money.
                  If the WBC can create another belt and get more sanctioning fees then why wouldn't they???

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    charlo conspired against himself by rejecting dazn

at least he's fighting all the best non dazn middleweights...oh wait no hes not so why would you take him seriously. he put himself in this position so he could cry and pretend he was being ducked. OPEN SEASON ON THE BUMS!
                    Man up! Ask for the fights, chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                      Would Charlo move up and fight Kovalev..?
                      He said in a recent interview he would..

Comment

Working...
                      X