No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Can't Hate On Canelo; Hats Off To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Can't Hate On Canelo; Hats Off To Him

NEW YORK As much as Jermall Charlo wants to prove himself against Canelo Alvarez, the WBC middleweight champion couldn't justify criticizing Alvarez. Charlo respects Alvarez for moving up two weight classes to challenge WBO light heavyweight champion Sergey Kovalev.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sane comment

Comment

Charlo should fight Jacobs

Comment

Jermall acting like a real gentleman. Hats off to him.

Comment

Massive respect to Charlo for saying this. I'm pretty sure if nelo loses he'll face him or Andrade next yr,& if he wins I still think he'll face 1 of them next yr because just as when he got schooled he came back vs Lara who everyone said hed avoid like the plague due to his stylistic kryptonite. I have noticed both Charlos are starting to become humbler because they are starting to grow up & become more grounded now that they don't think they're invincible like before.

Hopefully Mall fights Deryev after Hogan,then everyone would start booing nelo if he doesn't fight him,& Mall can be justified in showing up to his fights to disrespect him like Lara did(except lara RAN after saying hed decapitate Nelo,Charlo wouldn't run that much I'm sure of)

Comment

He calls out Canelo because he feels he has to, to appease his fan base, but in reality all these dudes respect the hell out of Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by bigtyivier2k2 View Post
              Charlo should fight Jacobs
              Isn't Jacobs facing Chavez Jr. @ 168. If GGG doesn't have an immediate rematch with Derevyanchenko, he should face Charlo or Andrade. Same applies to Canelo after the Kovalev fight.

If GGG and Canelo are still the top dogs @ 160 and beat those 2, it would be a nice build up for a true super fight.

Just my opinion and like everyone I'll have to take what they give us before walking away from the sport.

Comment

That's real talk! Canelo is a real warrior for challenging Kovalev without a catch weight! Salute to Jermall for keeping it classy!

Comment

Originally posted by Since1976 View Post
                  Isn't Jacobs facing Chavez Jr. @ 168. If GGG doesn't have an immediate rematch with Derevyanchenko, he should face Charlo or Andrade. Same applies to Canelo after the Kovalev fight.

If GGG and Canelo are still the top dogs @ 160 and beat those 2, it would be a nice build up for a true super fight.

Just my opinion and like everyone I'll have to take what they give us before walking away from the sport.
                  The ibf is going to give him a mandatory. The only way for GGG to avoid temporarily that fight is to fight another champion. But Im not sure about GGG wanting a hard fight after that war with Deryv.

Im all on the Jermall fight. That would also be a war

Comment

Even Charlo knows Canelo ain't ducking him or afraid of him.
                    But all the Canelo haters love hating on him and will keep saying ****** shet like always... Lol
                    This shows how ****** they really are!

Comment

Working...
                    X