Which is Canelo's 'signature' win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C.J. Ross score card

Comment

Good wins but like others said nothing signature.

Golovkin would have been the signature win but he lost the first and the 2nd was close/draw

Comment

His win over GGG was a blatant robbery so maybe Jacobs or Lara. And many had him losing to Lara lol

Comment

He doesnt have any.

Cotto 35+, past prime and way too old, too small also
          Lara, Canelo lost that fight, very controversial
          GGG, dropped belt to avoid prime GGG, lost first fight to old GGG clearly, 2nd fight couldve been a draw at best
          Mosley, 41 years old, shot
          Jacobs, looked bad after having a war with GGG, very close fight, couldnt even drop Jacobs.

Canelo is a fabricated star, he is good but not nearwhere as good as boxing media tries to tell you. People just love to get manipulated, alot of mindless sheep out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
            Well I actually think his "wins" over Lara and Trout were just as impressive as his much clearer win over GGG the second time round. Literally nobody wanted to fight the former, the latter was arguably on the decline by this point and probably wasn't in his prime. Lara really was though, he was freaking awkward and so difficult to tag. Even if you thought Lara won, he would have done so by the most razor thin margins. It's the unending desire to challenge himself and take on literally allcommers that impresses me the most with Canelo and while some of his fights were controversial, it's taking fights like Trout that were the signature fights for me.
            Trout? Trout had one good win on his resume over a faded Cotto, who had already suffered beat downs vs Magarito and Pac.
            Then, after his lost to Alvarez, Trout lost to Hurd, Lara and both Charlos.

Comment

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
              You say you stopped reading but it didnt fit your agenda did it?

Just like when you claimed it was IMPOSSIBLE for Canelo to weigh 180+ despite the fact I am the same size right?

Do you understand what the phrase "without a doubt" means?

Oh some boxers had Canelo winning but those people didnt score the fight now did they? I believe George foreman also said Canelo won but when asked what rounds he didnt have an answer. Why? Because he didnt score the fight.

You know, like how I scored it or how the media scored it? People PAID to do that job?

And some how almost EVERYONE disagreed with the official judges right?

The official judge score cards read 115-113x2 and 114-114. Canelo fanboys like you claim Canelo dominated GGG but those scores say otherwise dont they?

Compare that to EVERY SINGLE POLL ON THE INTERNET and the press score cards.

How many score cards do you think

A-SIDE Canelo
              The most popular boxer on the planet
              The Cash cow himself
              Fighting on his home turf

Got?

34 for GGG
              2 Canelo
              15 Draw

He got TWO.

Compare to the poll from this very forum you spoke SO highly of.

Fight 2
              166 57.44% GGG
              96 33.22% Canelo
              27 9.34%Draw

Oh. If doesnt fit your agenda then they must be GGG fan boys. But how is that possible when Canelo is so much more popular. Such a bigger draw. The cash cow?

Oh. Canelo is just a victim. Everyone is mean to him for no reason.

"WITHOUT A DOUBT" Oh?
              You’re talking to yourself bruh.

What’s the thread title? Canelo’s narrative is he showed GGG Mexican style.

Go cry a river somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
                You say you stopped reading but it didnt fit your agenda did it?

Just like when you claimed it was IMPOSSIBLE for Canelo to weigh 180+ despite the fact I am the same size right?

Do you understand what the phrase "without a doubt" means?

Oh some boxers had Canelo winning but those people didnt score the fight now did they? I believe George foreman also said Canelo won but when asked what rounds he didnt have an answer. Why? Because he didnt score the fight.

You know, like how I scored it or how the media scored it? People PAID to do that job?

And some how almost EVERYONE disagreed with the official judges right?

The official judge score cards read 115-113x2 and 114-114. Canelo fanboys like you claim Canelo dominated GGG but those scores say otherwise dont they?

Compare that to EVERY SINGLE POLL ON THE INTERNET and the press score cards.

How many score cards do you think

A-SIDE Canelo
                The most popular boxer on the planet
                The Cash cow himself
                Fighting on his home turf

Got?

34 for GGG
                2 Canelo
                15 Draw

He got TWO.

Compare to the poll from this very forum you spoke SO highly of.

Fight 2
                166 57.44% GGG
                96 33.22% Canelo
                27 9.34%Draw

Oh. If doesnt fit your agenda then they must be GGG fan boys. But how is that possible when Canelo is so much more popular. Such a bigger draw. The cash cow?

Oh. Canelo is just a victim. Everyone is mean to him for no reason.

"WITHOUT A DOUBT" Oh?
                Pvssy-G lost, TWICE to Nelo, get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  You think the Trout fight was less clear than GGG II.

Granted Im with you with the Trout fight being closer then the official cards, but I feel like Canelo got the decision there. That 2nd GGG fight has many more cats feeling GGG won it & sh^t man I had it 7-5 GGG myself off of the jab largely.
                  Off the jab? Pvssy-G got rocked in that 2nd fight. YOU need to man the fvk up & show me where Pvssy-G won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    just like floyd signature wins is also his GIFT wins against pac.
                    Do you really think its cool to sound mentally slow? I really hope someone is paying you to say these things cuz for free & wouldn't want to look like an idiot that don't know shet bout boxing talking bout boxing

Comment

Originally posted by embryo View Post
                      He has nothing like Chavez's comeback win over Frankie Randall, or his insanely dramatic come from behind KO of Meldrick Taylor, Rosario, nothing anywhere near that. Canelo is like the Mexican version of Floyd, except I give Canelo more credit for actually being an entertaining fighter and much tougher than Floyd, willing to trade punches with the big boys. Canelo should have lost a few fights he got draws and W's in, so he still isn't anywhere near an elite fighter of all time. Maybe for his small window of his era, but that's not saying much since we all know he lost to GGG twice lol. Just like Andre Ward, he was carried by promoters and the media and sensationalized into being greater than he is. History will shove him down the list of all time greats in time.
                      FOH you ALL ass backwards

Nelo has ONE loss & that's to T.B.E.

Floyd is The Best Ever.

S.O.G. is an all time great & does NOT get any credit by promoters & media.

Comment

Working...
                      X