• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin
    Cotto

Comment

The 2nd GGG fight.
      I'm a neutral fan in that rivalry and I thought Canelo put on a masterclass.
      He stood right in the pocket and backed GGG up most of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
        Most great boxers have signature wins (some have more than one).

I'm trying to figure out which is Canelo's signature win to date?

https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/348759
        The second fight with GGG that he won by split decision and a single point. It shows the power of being the A side with friendly judges. If he had lost that fight he would not be as big as he is. His win over Jacobs was a good win over a very good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
          I doubt there truly exists a thing as Canelo hater as all the haters believe Canelo is a great talent. We just dont sit and deep throat him every chance we get now do we?

Every one believes Canelo did better in the 2nd fight but just because you do better doesnt mean you won. Apparently you disagree.

Funny how you omit GGG/Canelo 1 because you know damn well it wasnt close and GGG was robbed. This forum you speak so highly of voted 75% in favor of GGG and what 10%for Canelo?

Take the 2nd fight and its something like 55%GGG and 35% Canelo.

Impressed but didnt think he won. The media also didnt think he won either time and it wasnt close.

Plus how could his signature win be over GGG? According to Canelo fans and race loyalist alike hes a bum and overhyped. He beat no one. Hes not a real champion. Hes a ducker. He only fights Steve rolls and Vanes level fighters lmfao.

Hypocrites much eh?
          Cut it out. Nelo beat Pvssy-G twice & Jacobs beat Pvssy-G too.

You dudes say the dumbet things like Nelo was impressive but didn't win? Which one is it?!?!

And Nelo's best win was Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            Canelos signature win are "Gift wins".
            That was only one card on the T.B.E. fight.

Comment

When the guy that fought on contender smacked his ass around

Comment

GGG on paper.

Lara was a very good win IMO, I thought he won that pretty clearly others would disagree though.

Overall I’d probably say Cotto. Lineal Middleweight title and a clear W.

Comment

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
                  I doubt there truly exists a thing as Canelo hater as all the haters believe Canelo is a great talent. We just dont sit and deep throat him every chance we get now do we?

Every one believes Canelo did better in the 2nd fight but just because you do better doesnt mean you won. Apparently you disagree.

Funny how you omit GGG/Canelo 1 because you know damn well it wasnt close and GGG was robbed. This forum you speak so highly of voted 75% in favor of GGG and what 10%for Canelo?

Take the 2nd fight and its something like 55%GGG and 35% Canelo.

Impressed but didnt think he won. The media also didnt think he won either time and it wasnt close.

Plus how could his signature win be over GGG? According to Canelo fans and race loyalist alike hes a bum and overhyped. He beat no one. Hes not a real champion. Hes a ducker. He only fights Steve rolls and Vanes level fighters lmfao.

Hypocrites much eh?
                  Big Facts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Cut it out. Nelo beat Pvssy-G twice & Jacobs beat Pvssy-G too.

You dudes say the dumbet things like Nelo was impressive but didn't win? Which one is it?!?!

And Nelo's best win was Lara.
                    No suprise u would u say that. Most will atleast admit Canelo lost the 1st one. Oh well carry on (hater) lol

Comment

Golovkin and Cotto. Might be Kovalev in a few weeks

Comment

Working...
                      X