• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Canelos signature win are "Gift wins".
    Says the pacta@rd and no advanced testing because of “needles.”

Comment

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
      I doubt there truly exists a thing as Canelo hater as all the haters believe Canelo is a great talent. We just dont sit and deep throat him every chance we get now do we?

Every one believes Canelo did better in the 2nd fight but just because you do better doesnt mean you won. Apparently you disagree.

Funny how you omit GGG/Canelo 1 because you know damn well it wasnt close and GGG was robbed. This forum you speak so highly of voted 75% in favor of GGG and what 10%for Canelo?

Take the 2nd fight and its something like 55%GGG and 35% Canelo.

Impressed but didnt think he won. The media also didnt think he won either time and it wasnt close.

Plus how could his signature win be over GGG? According to Canelo fans and race loyalist alike hes a bum and overhyped. He beat no one. Hes not a real champion. Hes a ducker. He only fights Steve rolls and Vanes level fighters lmfao.

Hypocrites much eh?
      You can tell you’re not very smart

Comment

GGG 2. That's his best performance and definitely best win. Canelo impressed me in the rematch.

Comment

I think his signature win is winning the lineal mw title vs the HOF’er Miguel Ángel Cotto. Kovalev would be right there with that win... followed by ggg

Comment

Well I actually think his "wins" over Lara and Trout were just as impressive as his much clearer win over GGG the second time round. Literally nobody wanted to fight the former, the latter was arguably on the decline by this point and probably wasn't in his prime. Lara really was though, he was freaking awkward and so difficult to tag. Even if you thought Lara won, he would have done so by the most razor thin margins. It's the unending desire to challenge himself and take on literally allcommers that impresses me the most with Canelo and while some of his fights were controversial, it's taking fights like Trout that were the signature fights for me.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
              Stopped reading here. It is without doubt Canelo won the second fight. If you guys think GGG won the first without Moretti’a approval then how is your opinion better for the same logic in the second fight without Moretti’s approval? Ward and countless industry fighters and professionals including Tyson had Canelo winning.

Whom I to believe? Boxing writers whom fanboyed GGG and fans like you loving their word or the actual boxers whom didn’t have a dog in those fights?

I don’t expect you to acknowledge these points as it’s been said more than a 1000 times.
              You say you stopped reading but it didnt fit your agenda did it?

Just like when you claimed it was IMPOSSIBLE for Canelo to weigh 180+ despite the fact I am the same size right?

Do you understand what the phrase "without a doubt" means?

Oh some boxers had Canelo winning but those people didnt score the fight now did they? I believe George foreman also said Canelo won but when asked what rounds he didnt have an answer. Why? Because he didnt score the fight.

You know, like how I scored it or how the media scored it? People PAID to do that job?

And some how almost EVERYONE disagreed with the official judges right?

The official judge score cards read 115-113x2 and 114-114. Canelo fanboys like you claim Canelo dominated GGG but those scores say otherwise dont they?

Compare that to EVERY SINGLE POLL ON THE INTERNET and the press score cards.

How many score cards do you think

A-SIDE Canelo
              The most popular boxer on the planet
              The Cash cow himself
              Fighting on his home turf

Got?

34 for GGG
              2 Canelo
              15 Draw

He got TWO.

Compare to the poll from this very forum you spoke SO highly of.

Fight 2
              166 57.44% GGG
              96 33.22% Canelo
              27 9.34%Draw

Oh. If doesnt fit your agenda then they must be GGG fan boys. But how is that possible when Canelo is so much more popular. Such a bigger draw. The cash cow?

Oh. Canelo is just a victim. Everyone is mean to him for no reason.

"WITHOUT A DOUBT" Oh?
              Last edited by R-Hand Southpaw; 10-15-2019, 07:37 AM.

Comment

With all his disputed fights I think you gotta say Cotto. The GGG fight WOULD be it & I can see the argument for it cuz it is his biggest official W, but the fact most thought Canelo lost both of those fights would seem to make it a bad choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
                  Well I actually think his "wins" over Lara and Trout were just as impressive as his much clearer win over GGG the second time round.
                  You think the Trout fight was less clear than GGG II.

Granted Im with you with the Trout fight being closer then the official cards, but I feel like Canelo got the decision there. That 2nd GGG fight has many more cats feeling GGG won it & sh^t man I had it 7-5 GGG myself off of the jab largely.

Comment

His win over DAZN when they tried to force a GGG fight.

He clearly defined his Bossnelo status with that one

Comment

Telling Oscar and DAZN to **** off about a 3rd fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X