Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Seriously Injured In Car Accident In Dallas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would be shocked if Spence boxes ever again after this. He likely has several broken bones at the very least. He is lucky to be alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
      Seat belts wouldn't have helped. In fact it might have been worse if he was going so fast the car flipped multiple times. He could have gotten trapped, crushed, etc.

Im never understanding these fighters that feel a need to go out there speeding. Paul Williams, Eubank Sr., Mosley, Spence, etc. Why are you doing that?
      I don't think Paul was speeding (or maybe he was I wasn't there) but if I remember correctly he was on a curving 2 lane road (2 each way), and was on the inside lane when he was cut off. He then apparently had to go across oncoming traffic and into the ditch to avoid any cars...

Comment

• This might be a miracle

https://twitter.com/jdmiles11/status...059740672?s=20

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
          I would be shocked if Spence boxes ever again after this. He likely has several broken bones at the very least. He is lucky to be alive.
          True Story...NO SEAT BELT>>>HIGH RATE OF SPEED....INSANITY...!

Probably went through the Windshield...Ouch...!

SEAT BELT SAVED MY ARSe...No question about it...!

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            this means 90% of the population should be locked up, most people leave the bar and get in their cars to go home, not the smartest decision especially if you are heavily intoxicated but its an every day practice.
            90% of what population? I was once in the Bronx coming from JFK to visit a friend. I got off the subway to take a cab. Upon being 2am I’ve never seen so much vomit on the streets and people walking around like zombies. Luckily I grabbed a cab quick to go to Greenwich Village aserp.

Oh and by the way I don’t assume everyone I saw was driving a Ferrari too. What 90% you referring to, 78?!

Comment

• The good thing about a guy like Jarrell Miller is that, with his weight, even a Ferrari wouldn't be able to get to the high speeds needed to do serious damage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Compubox must have scored the flips. I didn't see 5.
                There's very little to see regarding what sorta area that is, especially the majority of us not in Dallas. But the little we see appears to be filming, is it a bistro, if the word means outside diner? Either way, surely there's neighboring businesses, and neighboring businesses may as well mean a multitude of different angles available, which likely will mean more videos, different points of perspective, more angles (coincidentally as seen in boxing) to be made public shortly

Comment

• Hopefully this will be the scare for him to correct his life. If it is true that all he suffered was broken teeth, he got off lucky.

Comment

• He's not seriously injured and will be back in the ring within a year, and if anything surviving this accident will make him stronger.
                    Spence haters will not be happy

Comment

• If all he suffered is broken teeth then why is he in the ICU???

Comment

Working...
                      X