No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Seriously Injured In Car Accident In Dallas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    You people? Mate calm your hormones down. Or get put on ignore. Are you Broner’ s girlfriend of what. I have seen videos of him and Spence, Davis etc together drunk. I followed Spence pre all of this and never saw that side of him.

Nothing that I said in my original post was negative or wishing him anything bad, am hoping he learns from this. Your idiotic reply to me over what exact? You made zero sense in your post.

Big hud.. who gives a s hit, like I said I hope he learns from this, stay with his family, forget that dumb Broner lifestyle.
    Lol Big Hud.

Comment

• Damn...this is tragic!!..get well champ!

Comment

• cousins a nurse at the hospital hes in...said hea done fighting

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            You people? Mate calm your hormones down. Or get put on ignore. Are you Broner’ s girlfriend of what. I have seen videos of him and Spence, Davis etc together drunk. I followed Spence pre all of this and never saw that side of him.

Nothing that I said in my original post was negative or wishing him anything bad, am hoping he learns from this. Your idiotic reply to me over what exact? You made zero sense in your post.

Big hud.. who gives a s hit, like I said I hope he learns from this, stay with his family, forget that dumb Broner lifestyle.
            how about u keep your stupid azz comments to yourself, none of the ish you said had anything to do with what happened. you don't know if he was drunk, if he just left the club, u don't know what happened all u know is that he had a wreck yet you insert all your bullsht personal agendas in for no reason. Every young rich athlete goes to a damn club and drinks.... broner, charlos or anyone else has nothing to do with anything in this story.
            Last edited by uppercut510; 10-10-2019, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
              Maybe so, but he needs to be taught a lesson. I had a dui back in the day, I was taught a harsh lesson (fines, suspension of license for a year, classes etc..) he needs to get the same.
              was he drunk? was that in the report? I see a lot of people saying he was but I have yet to see or hear it in any news. Maybe you all should say IF HE WAS DRUNK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                Yeah most people do it. If you endanger yourself or others that's on you. No pity parties.
                so do you know if he was drunk? or is that just something you and the rest of these people are inserting by your own means, I mean its possible but you truly don't know and are just insinuating!

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  how about u keep your stupid azz comments to yourself, none of the ish you said had anything to do with what happened. you don't know if he was drunk, if he just left the club, u don't know what happened all u know is that he had a wreck yet you insert all your bullsht personal agendas in for no reason. a true piece of sht
                  Phuck off my post you emotional kunt, no one but your ******ed a*s is here posting like a triggered female. If you don’t like my post don’t bother replying to them. Who gives a toss about an idiot like yourself? Kick rock moron.

Again I hope he learn from this and stay with his family, forget that Broner lifestyle s hit. Idiots like you don’t understand s hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                    aye man ain't nobody forced his ass at gun point to drive wreckless

play stupid games win stupid prizes
                    Nobody forced any boxer to get in the ring, but when they lose there life no one says tisk, tisk good riddens? Why because it is a terrible thing to say.

No one forced Valero to murder his wife but many of you showed more compassion and understanding there. Said his mental health got the better of him.

Go out on any given night and there are thousands of kids doing exactly what Errol did last night. Yet you can’t just list it as a mistake, it is time to pounce on him?

Hey just own it bro some of ya’ll don’t show up the same for everyone. It just is what it is. Hopefully you aren’t this insensitive live?

But maybe the problem is too many think you can say things online and because we can’t see you it will not impact you.

But the truth is YOU can see how ugly your behavior is and that’s all that matters. I am sure that you are having your own challenges. Why... because your human for one and because you haven’t figured out we are never under the radar. Hope you find yourself GOD spirit. This world is only enjoyable when we know who we are and love ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                      so do you know if he was drunk? or is that just something you and the rest of these people are inserting by your own means, I mean its possible but you truly don't know and are just insinuating!
                      hey buster drunk or not he was going to fast he broke the law lucky he didn't kill any one else guys like him are to dumb to be driving super cars they are not toys

Comment

Working...
                      X