Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Impeacher View Post
      This is why you wear seatbelts.
      He would be severely injured either way and maybe even dead. The car is trashed

Comment

• Ejected from his seat. ICU. No seat belt. Wrecked car. Flipped car. Damn those words tell me this is career ending..

Comment

• That's a wrap for his career.

Hope he pulls through but I doubt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            Karma for ducking Crawford? Let's hope he survive.
            You are one classless mf'kr, go hang yourself and do the world a favor

Comment

• Awww man i hope he pulls through in good body and mind. Nobody want to hear things like this.

Comment

• I think him being ejected perhaps saved him from being mangled in the car, thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Maybe, maybe not. Fighters like Cleveland Williams, Vinny Pazienza, Bryant Brannon all overcame serious life-threatening injuries to fight again.
                  Even if Spence comes back he most likely won't be near the beast he was. It's a damn shame overall.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                    I think not wearing a seat belt actually saved his life, would of thrown him out before the car span around
                    ^ This

That Ferrari had a very weak top

But, you really don't see many of those get flipped because of the low center of gravity

Comment

• I live in Dallas and here on the local sports radio they're saying that a rumor is out there that he has a career ending injury that's related to his arm.

Take it with a grain of salt because even they said it was a "rumor", but yeah. Throwing it out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X