No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Seriously Injured In Car Accident In Dallas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
    Who wants to bet they found alcohol in his system?
    Thats the next most logical question

Comment

• if u get ejected in an accident the best u can hope for is landing on grass.

Comment

• Barring permanent damage, this will make for a great headline for his comeback. Spence gonna be the new Kanye...

Comment

• Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
          F you....forget about Boxing, this man has kids!!!

Praying for you Errol!
          I’m glad you said it that idiot needs to be banned he brings nothing noteworthy to the discussions on this board.

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
            why church? This **** just ruined my day.
            Don’t let his misfortune ruin your day. You are in a better place than Spence is right now. Try to always find the good when something doesn’t go your way and be better from it.

Comment

• Man I hope Spence recovers. Praying for his life and safe recovery 1st. His boxing career and return would be a bonus at this point.

Comment

• Pac is ready for Spence now. Another undefeated young lion will fall to the Pacman

Comment

• Young guys and fast cars I'm
                  Afraid .. sorry to hear it but I'm afraid it's a tough lesson , goes without saying hope he fully recovers and learns from it ..

Comment

• wow... I have been in a few car accidents, both not my fault.

in one, I was ktfo..

in the second, i was hit from behind and was ktfo.

woke in the hospital saying i was fine.. i felt fine, then stood up and fell down.

hope spence really recovers completely.

i for the most part have, but i got some nerve damage that makes my back itch. and i gotta hang from monkey bars to stretch properly.

i wore my seat belt.. always have.. always will.

Comment

• I hope this would be the wake up call that he needs, some people are not cut out for the life he adopted from the broner's. Spence from the outside looking in was always a level headed guy, who doesn't go out much. But something changed a few years ago. The ones that you would think would get caught up in stuffs like this knows how to manoeuvre themselves, the ones that is doing the following or starting up this sort of stuff late in their lives (Spence) are the ones that get caught up in it. He really need to stay away from the Broners/ charlos/ Davis etc. Go to your ranch and chill out with your family.

Comment

Working...
                      X