Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford To Spence: Take Your Panties Off And Sign The Contract!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford To Spence: Take Your Panties Off And Sign The Contract!

WBO welterweight champion Terence Crawford took a mean swipe at his division rival, IBF/WBC champion Errol Spence. Crawford has been itching to get his hands on a super-fight with Spence. But Spence has the upper-hand when it comes to the waiting game.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is gonna be interesting. The PBC doesn't even say Crawford's name on broadcasts or list him in 147 champs or among the top in the division.

Crawford got nice coin to stay where he is and fight on ESPN. He also is in serious danger of wasting the prime of his career.

Comment

Crawford's supposed to be real good yet I think spence is fighting more etabkished good names.
      I think Crawford needs to call spence out

Comment

Spence did take off the panties Bud is referring to but he replaced them with a new pair!

Comment

I love bud...i really do...but...it sounds more like "hey guys get me a meaningful fight cause my promoter cant"....

it is what it is bud...you resigned with TR knowing the WW landscape....sorry...it cant be said enough...if bob had the PBC WW roster minus spence hed be doing the exact same thing to spence...and we all know that for a fact

Comment

What contract? I'm sure no contract has been drafted.

Comment

The people are starting to notice.

Comment

Whether it's him or (most likely) his promoter acting as a barrier to the mega-fights someone of his talents should be contesting right now, it's a sporting crime.

He should be fighting big names like Spence or Porter now, he's 33 and in the end phase of his career. For Gamboa (or a shot Khan) to still be the biggest name on his resume is crazy.

Comment

All talk. Terence Duckford can't stand the fact that Spence is getting the real welter weight attention🥊

Comment

I really hope this fight gets made in 2020.
                    Arum should allow Crawford to go over there and bring him back the WW Belts.

Comment

Working...
                    X