Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford To Spence: Take Your Panties Off And Sign The Contract!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buddy boy doesn't want to fight Porter because they are "friends" and he doesn't want to fight Kell Brook...

He trying to talk his way into a fight. It doesn't work like that...fight a true WW like Danny Garcia or Kell Brook.

Crawford has done absolutely nothing to warrant a shot at The Championship right now

Comment

• Do it! Do IT! Make it in December, take yo panties off!

Comment

• Crawford is a bum and doesnt exists in Boxing
        the guy needs dancing partner for Macarena

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          I say 50/50 fight.
          If you believe that....I say you're smoking 50/50, crack & weed!

Comment

• Why not Porter?

Hey, here's a thought, like Crawford needs to add bigger names to his career, why not bringing Shawn Porter to his wishlist?
            I believe this could be a great fight for fans to enjoy and an oportunity for Crawford to show more of his class, but let's remember, Porter is a very strong fighter, Spence found that out already, now lets see how Crowford deals with him.
            Like I said in the beginning, just a thought!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by landotter View Post
              This is gonna be interesting. The PBC doesn't even say Crawford's name on broadcasts or list him in 147 champs or among the top in the division.

Crawford got nice coin to stay where he is and fight on ESPN. He also is in serious danger of wasting the prime of his career.
              And Top Rank/ESPN mention no PBC fighters on their broadcasts, spread your hate equally, thank you

Comment

• I like Bud but he sounds so desperate coz he doesn't have any defining fight in Top rank while Spence has so many options.And Bud is also getting older. I say buy out his contract and move to Al.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  I love bud...i really do...but...it sounds more like "hey guys get me a meaningful fight cause my promoter cant"....

it is what it is bud...you resigned with TR knowing the WW landscape....sorry...it cant be said enough...if bob had the PBC WW roster minus spence hed be doing the exact same thing to spence...and we all know that for a fact
                  I agree 100%

Comment

• Is Crawford prepared to accept 40% of the purse split?

Because that is what would be proper at this point in any contract between them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
                      Buddy boy doesn't want to fight Porter because they are "friends" and he doesn't want to fight Kell Brook...

He trying to talk his way into a fight. It doesn't work like that...fight a true WW like Danny Garcia or Kell Brook.

Crawford has done absolutely nothing to warrant a shot at The Championship right now
                      These are the kind of moronic people we have following boxing now.

Listen kid, stop cheerleading for a fking promotional outfit and start hoping we get the best fights in boxing made.

Comment

Working...
                      X