Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford To Spence: Take Your Panties Off And Sign The Contract!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

The people are starting to notice.
    where's that scene from?

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
      All talk. Terence Duckford can't stand the fact that Spence is getting the real welter weight attention🥊
      C'mon, we all know, including Spence, T Crawford would KO Spence within 9 rounds....

Comment

Originally posted by alexnation View Post
        where's that scene from?
        'Joker' 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          Crawford has been calling out Spence.

Spence wont speak Crawford's name.

One is trying harder than the other but we wont see this fight. It sucks. Nobody wants to see garcia-spence. And for sure nobody wants to see whatever uber driver Arum gets for crawford next.
          Spence did mention Crawford's name. At the last press conference he said "I'm not worried about Crawford right now".

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx777 View Post
            Of course he knows you’re his best belt holder left. He also knows he can make more $ against manny nice $ Garcia etc . He knows you have no one. He will get to you at his terms for unification
            And what do you gain from Spence stalling Bronx?

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
              Sign what contract?
              Arum always has some fake contracts on deck! Same tactic with Mayweather vs. Pacquiao!

Comment

Use to think Crawford was just a victim of his own loyalty. But I am starting to believe he is in on Bob’s tired strategy.

Crawford has not fought one top tier welterweight. When is he going to call out a Porter or Ugas, Garcia, Thurman or Pacquiao. We know who Spence is fighting and it’s top fighters and current champions.

Either team Crawford is just trying to excuse these garbage in-house fights at Top Rank or Terence is trying to take an easy road to Spence. Or maybe they don’t believe it’s certain to win against guys like Porter? Or maybe it’s some combination.

But the idea that Terence isn’t fighting anyone and hasn’t proven he can beat a top 147 Welterweight is becoming glaringly visible.

He is acting like the guy fighting murders row in Spence should have fought him yesterday and more laughable w/o numbers or comp he should be the A-side?

This is only due to Arum’s media mignons writing hype instead of truth. Do I think Crawford is the goods absolutely but at 147 I haven’t seen him fight anyone Spence, Garcia, Porter, Ugas, Thurman etc... wouldn’t beat or blow out. Pac struggled with Horn but I am starting to believe Pac took that fight lightly. Horn has looked like garbage ever since.

So if Crawford wants to achieve the A-side against Spence he needs to get some live bodies in there quickly. And don’t tell me it’s PBC because Crawford just fought a washed up Amir Kahn. Through all Bob’s claims of PBC not working with him, Kahn is indeed a PBC fighter.

So how come Terrence isn’t pushing on Arum to make other great fights with the PBC? Pacquiao and Mayweather were both fighting all the 147 killers. Eventually they were the last two standing.

To be honest I don’t know for sure what Crawford does against Porter, Garcia, Ugas or Garcia?

Bob spend some money on two live bodies and let’s see the damn fights. Good promotion is on the back of great matchmaking.

Crawford you are a favorite but come on bro, you know this is not right.
                Last edited by Fire4231; 10-08-2019, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                  I think there's some truth to what you stated ....

It was a major blunder for Crawford to sign with TR knowing that the prospects were extremely thin. Signing that contract extension means that his revenue potential is diminished and the likelihood that he will face a PBC fighter is even thinner.

Unless Crawford can get out of the contract, he's screwed. Because the other WW's at PBC can do an endless round-robin for the next five years and never look in TR's direction.

So, articles like this make sense to those that can understand - At this juncture, this is all Crawford can do as a TR fighter with no in-house competition.

BTW: I would love to see how Crawford handles the Porter that showed up to fight Spence. I know for certain that he won't stand in the lion's den and just go to war like Spence did, he will use plenty of movement like he did with Postol.
                  Well said! Crawford is sleeping in the bed he made! He'll use Spence as a talking point for the near future, because no one wants to see Kavaliauskas or Bes*****! Hindsight is 20/20!

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                    Use to think Crawford was just a victim of his own loyalty. But I am starting to believe he is in on Bob’s tired strategy.

Crawford has not fought one top tier welterweight. When is he going to call out a Porter or Ugas, Garcia, Thurman or Pacquiao. We know who Spence is fighting and it’s top fighters and current champions.

Either team Crawford is just trying to excuse these garbage in-house fights at Top Rank or Terence is trying to take an easy road to Spence. Or maybe they don’t believe it’s certain to win against guys like Porter? Or maybe it’s some combination.

But the idea that Terence isn’t fighting anyone and hasn’t proven he can beat a top 147 Welterweight is becoming glaringly visible.

He is acting like the guy fighting murders row in Spence should have fought him yesterday and more laughable w/o numbers or comp he should be the A-side?

This is only due to Arum’s media mignons writing hype rtinstead of truth. Do I think Crawford is the goods absolutely but at 147 I haven’t seen him fight anyone Spence, Garcia, Porter, Ugas, Thurman etc... wouldn’t beat or blow out. Pac struggled with Horn but I am starting to believe Pac took that fight lightly. Horn has looked like garbage ever since.

So if Crawford wants to achieve the A-side against Spence he needs to get some live bodies in there quickly. And don’t tell me it’s PBC because Crawford just fought a washed up Amir Kahn. Through all Bob’s claims of PBC not working with him, Kahn is indeed a PBC fighter.

So how come Terrence isn’t pushing on Arum to make other great fights with the PBC? Pacquiao and Mayweather were both fighting all the 147 killers. Eventually they were the last two standing.

To be honest I don’t know for sure what Crawford does against Porter, Garcia, Ugas or Garcia?

Bob spend some money on two live bodies and let’s see the damn fights. Good promotion is on the back of great matchmaking.

Crawford you are a favorite but come on bro, you know this is not right.
                    Excellent post. There's one more thing I'll add. Ever since Spence vs Porter, rumblings about a potential Crawford vs Porter fight have been happening. And now, all of a sudden, Crawford and Porter are friends who go way back, and made a pact not to fight each other...how convenient...

Comment

Come on terrence you know damn well Errol Spence wants no part of you and the people at the PBC are aware that you would beat him so they have gone to the extreme of pretending you don't exist.

They just don't want that smoke.

Comment

Working...
                      X