Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford To Spence: Take Your Panties Off And Sign The Contract!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford needs to fight a top guy at wwe before Spence

Comment

Interesting how PBC cult members are spitting shit over Bud yet he's just calling out a guy we all want to see a fight with. Shills rather see fight not happening than their hyped weight bully being exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        I love bud...i really do...but...it sounds more like "hey guys get me a meaningful fight cause my promoter cant"....

it is what it is bud...you resigned with TR knowing the WW landscape....sorry...it cant be said enough...if bob had the PBC WW roster minus spence hed be doing the exact same thing to spence...and we all know that for a fact
        Exactly this! Thanks for the realism that Crawford seems unable/unwilling to accept.

Comment

look for spents to run long hard and fast from P4P king terence crawford

Comment

Crawford has been calling out Spence.

Spence wont speak Crawford's name.

One is trying harder than the other but we wont see this fight. It sucks. Nobody wants to see garcia-spence. And for sure nobody wants to see whatever uber driver Arum gets for crawford next.

Comment

Crawford knows the reality after Spence was exposed bad by Porter

Comment

Poor Bud! Future is not looking good at all! He should go hang out with Andrade! They could give each other support!

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  I love bud...i really do...but...it sounds more like "hey guys get me a meaningful fight cause my promoter cant"....

it is what it is bud...you resigned with TR knowing the WW landscape....sorry...it cant be said enough...if bob had the PBC WW roster minus spence hed be doing the exact same thing to spence...and we all know that for a fact
                  You're on point! My hope is that Spence stays at 147 long enough for Boots Ennis to get a shot! I think Boots would give Spence and Crawford a run for their money!

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Crawford's supposed to be real good yet I think spence is fighting more etabkished good names.
                    I think Crawford needs to call spence out
                    What do you think Crawford is doing here? He has repeatedly called out Spence

Comment

Spence is a little coward bytch ducking Crawford like that. Spence fans are not boxing fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X