Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford To Spence: Take Your Panties Off And Sign The Contract!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
    Spence should just man up and fight Crawford. This is boxing. Get it done.

This is like GGG chasing Canelo.

The girls always run away....
    LOL its all about money, where does he get a better payday, fighting Crawford or Paquiao?

You people act like this is a 9 to 5 job, these guys most likely will be eating thru a straw in 15-20 years then need to secure that money.

Comment

• Yes, it's called "prize fighting " not "internet troll" fighting. Spence makes more $$$ fighting Porter again, or Manny, or Garcia.

Wait in line, Bud. Call your boss Arum and ask why you're fighting the Jeff Horns of the world.

Comment

• Damn, this is a hardcore call out lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Yes, it's called "prize fighting " not "internet troll" fighting. Spence makes more $$$ fighting Porter again, or Manny, or Garcia.

Wait in line, Bud. Call your boss Arum and ask why you're fighting the Jeff Horns of the world.
          Lol, sure he does. Only one he makes more is with Pacquiao and I don't see Pacs team running over to sign any contract for the fight.

And Who the fk cares who Crawford is fighting, he wants to fight Spence.

You promotional fanboys are such losers

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            It's just a fact that the Hispanic fans drive the PPV in America. If Spence-Porter (a far better fight) did less sales (than Mikey and Spence), surely that's some kind of proof, right?

You didn't give Joshua the same kind of pass when he fought Klitschko then Parker but then you gave Wilder a pass when he turned down a huge offer. Can you admit that you have a bias at least? The side that you don't like or the fighter that you don't like is always the one being ducked but when your side (PBC guys) come out and admit they are looking at different (inferior and less challenging) fights then you change your tune and defend it. You don't think it's odd that your side is never in the wrong and the side/fighter you dislike is always in the wrong? You are still not over Golovkin moving up and fighting Ward, whilst waiting on a far better and bigger fight with Canelo yet your defending Spence from swerving the match and Crawford is the smaller man who's moved into his division. If you had consistency, you'd at least be disappointed with Spence since that's THE fight.

I don't really care who makes more money and it certainly doesn't "eat at me" that Spence may ask for more than Crawford. I don't see a penny of it. I'll lose money because I'll have to spend to attend it. Not sure why PBC cheerleaders celebrate their fighters money like that. How is that side check stuff legal? Surely, it's unethical at least, paying under the table and all? My point is that people act like Crawford is frozen out, but he's making more than PBC guys. Do you think Spence got more than $3/4m in "side checks" and PPV upside from the Porter fight? I don't. Crawford's deal is $5m minimum plus PPV upside regardless if it's Khan or not. I think a good deal for a Crawford-Spence fight would be Top Rank pays their guy a minimum, Spence gets his minimum from PBC and the split is what it is. It's not going to do Golovkin-Clenelo numbers.

What's your take on Charlo? I'm genuinely interested. Surely, he's got to leave PBC, right? Or are those suspect checks paying him more than Sergiy's $5.5 from Saturday and poor Golovkin's $15.25m?
            my take on charlo is this....he can sit there and keep doing what hes doing and eventually someone is going to have to fight him right? I mean thats what golovkin did right? in all seriousness....golovkin claimed to be ducked and avoided....eventually someone had to fight him

DAZNs guys have recently came out and said their payscale is about to drop dramatically....you should look it up...it was someone high up...he said theyve had to pay to get in the game but its going to come to an abrupt stop......sergey was overpaid and we all know that....some guys are aware of what DAZN has had to do and theyve been taken advantage of...that was a quote from the guy in the article....like even what danny made recently was highway robbery.....now maybe sergey, with his performance, will get good paydays...but lets not act like if he had lost that fight convincingly hed be saying similar paydays down the road

as long as charlo is happy than its whatever...hes happy....same with crawford...if crawford doesnt mind taking the money hes getting for figthing the guys he is than its fine.....just dont go out here crying about it....crawford knew what he was potentially getting into

the pbc will come to crawford when/if they want to.....i didnt say crawford had to sign with the pbc....i said he made a calculated mistake by doing so when he knew the potential consequences.......he might get the fight when the pbc wants....they have other stuff they can do...crawford just doesnt have anything exciting or any names and thats where the crying comes from...hes upset...i get it...but he made the bed....the same way charlo makes his....

i dont even know what you are referencing with AJ/parker/klit...i really dont recall anything of that sort

crawford will get the big pbc guy when he gets it....its not up to him...and its not up to you or your desire to see fights when you see them.....just face it...its tired arguing with someone who acts holier than thou but does the same thing they claim to detest....at least im honest with myself.....but i can be fair if i receive that from others

Comment

• "hardcore callout"

i mean..yeah i guess...but what are crawfords alternatives? i mean...who does he fight to keep interest and ratings?

its called "leverage"

would we prefer spence/danny or spence/crawford? well obviously spence/bud...but will spence/garcia keep interest and probably do well? yeah it still will....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                Yes, it's called "prize fighting " not "internet troll" fighting. Spence makes more $$$ fighting Porter again, or Manny, or Garcia.

If you're truly great, you want to fight the best. It appears Spence has some doubts about his ability facing T Crawford or he wouldn't hesitate going after his belt. I'd say without a doubt, Spence already knows he'll get KTFO facing Bud!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  I don't know? I know he's only 22 years old, but he's 24-0 w/ 22 KOs! You know who Errol Spence was fighting in his 22nd fight? Kell Brook! You know who Terence Crawford was fighting in his 24th fight? Yuriorkis Gamboa! Come to think about it, Tank Davis only has 22 fights, and he's a star! So I think Boots should fight Jamal James or Josesito Lopez next, and then if he does it like I think he will, it's time for the Top 5!
                  True!

Who I think would be a good coming out party? Broner
                  Last edited by Nomadic; 10-08-2019, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    A lot will be riding on Wilder vs. Fury II. If that is a co-promotion, then we'll see if that's worth it or not! Numbers don't lie! Also, keep in mind that Wilder vs. Fury II was a go before Arum got involved! I know Haymon had to be pissed about that! Then the whole "Black" thing that Arum went on a rant about couldn't help either! Lastly, remember who sued whom! Bob and Oscar sued Haymon and they both lost! Haymon can't keep "turning the other cheek!" These cats are trying to destroy him!
                    Yeah some great points! Haymon is not as spiteful as I would be which I guess is a good thing because it leaves the door open for them to make these fights

Yeah I posted before that if I was Haymon I would tell the old man to F#CK OFF and not even bother working with him and it would be 100% Justified

Comment

• Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
                      I own all the Hiltons in the world while you own several Motel 6's. Let's merge and split our revenue.

In order to understand boxing, you must think like the man behind the register. There are fanboys and there are advanced fanboys who knows what goes on behind the scenes.

There's nothing wrong with either type.
                      real BOXING fans want the best fights possible. Those that hoot and holler about he needs to sign here or i'm the A side are NOT true fans. PERIOD.

Comment

Working...
                      X