Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford To Spence: Take Your Panties Off And Sign The Contract!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    Which one of Crawfords fights leads you to believe that these fighter aren’t on Crawford level? Every single one of them are superior to any fighter on Crawfords resume.

Face it, it sucks and it’s unfair but Crawford has no relevant opponents to fight and only has himself to blame.
    Really, no relevant opponents?? If that easy, why not folks pursuing the WBO belt? My point exactly...if cup cakes held the belt, PBC WW's would be sprinting for it, Spence first in line!!

Comment

• Come on Crawford you need to be talking to Arum on this. He is hiding you from Spence to maximize those dollars. You know this! This is between promoters!

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
        Telling the media and sending Horn a contract are totally opposite. Are you telling me the PBC couldn't afford Horn and pursuit of the WBO belt??
        Crawford was Horn's mandatory. You gotta research before commenting man.

Comment

• lol what contract? Joke. If you want Errol so bad, actually send a contract then and only THEN will TR/Bud have ANY argument about Spence possibly ducking him

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            Crawford was Horn's mandatory. You gotta research before commenting man.
            Yep, where was the step aside PBC offer to Crawford?? Oh, there wasn't one...why not? Didn't any PBC WW's want a shot at Horn & the WBO belt? LMAO!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
              Yep, where was the step aside PBC offer to Crawford?? Oh, there wasn't one...why not? Didn't any PBC WW's want a shot at Horn & the WBO belt? LMAO!!
              Because 0.000000000000000000000000% Arum would accept that offer. c'mon man. He needed Bud to get a belt ASAP at 147

Comment

• Does Crawford want to fight or fu ck? Why does he need the panties off? Even assuming Spence could wear panties, it doesn't mean he lacks balls to face tough opposition. Porter alone is better than anything on Crawford's resume.

That said I probably favor Crawford as I feel he's more versatile. It's a fight we need to see soon for sure though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
                  Because 0.000000000000000000000000% Arum would accept that offer. c'mon man. He needed Bud to get a belt ASAP at 147
                  So, what you're saying is Top Rank beat PBC to Horn and the WBO belt opportunity? TR must be the strong side of the street HUH?? A street Spence don't want to cross...LMAO!

Comment

• This is a chance for Spence to prove he's p4p and to get the WBO.
                    I mean Damm what more incentive do you need to fight if that's not enough.
                    MAN UP MAN DOWN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      Spence is a little coward bytch ducking Crawford like that. Spence fans are not boxing fans.
                      If Crawford want the fight. Don't ask for a 50/50 split. It's more like 70/30...

Crawford have no notable wins and doesn't sell and re-up with T.R for thr $$$.... You can't have it both ways.

Only chance he got is to ask ESPN and T.R to get out of that contact..

No need to call out Spence, who himself is taking on heavy hitters

Comment

Working...
                      X