Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford To Spence: Take Your Panties Off And Sign The Contract!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    It's going to happen regardless.

The main development with the fight between Crawford and Spence is going to be: Who is the bigger draw?

While Crawford is spending his time constantly calling out Spence and fighting B level fighters. Spence earned his strap, fought a popular boxer in Mikey, then took the strap of Porter, and is trying to set up a fight with the 2nd biggest draw currently boxing: Manny Pacquiao.

This will all lead up to Spence being the main man in the fight against Crawford.

Then you will see just how much Crawford really wants that fight.

Because Crawford will have zero leverage in negotiations. He's not even trying to fight anyone worth a damn. Khan? Horn? ...Lame.

So when it comes time to fight Crawford. It will. Why? Because Spence already said his goal is every belt in the division.

Crawford will be taking a 35% split. Hell, he might not even get a split. He might just get a guaranteed lump sum up front with zero gate and ppv like Algieri against Pacquiao.

At that point. You will see just how much Crawford actually wants that fight.
    Are you a stand up comic? If not you should be. Facts are, lil Mikey will never face T Crawford, he knows as well as Danny's & Porter's dad's know, all 3 would get KTFO vs Bud!

Comment

• PAC TKO’s both these overrated bums.

Whoever here really thinks Crawford and Errol are elite boxers y’all are some f’n newbies to boxing. Barely started watching probably after Mcgregor Mayweather or something.

These cats would get ABSOLUTELY SMOKED by prime Mayweather, prime Pacquiao, prime de la Hoya, prime Mosley.
      F’N SMOKED!

Comment

• Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
        look for spents to run long hard and fast from P4P king terence crawford
        Crawford resigned with Top Rank knowing every other relevant welter (Spence, Thurman, Porter, PAC, D Garcia, M Garcia) was with PBC. So who’s running long and hard from who?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          Spence is a little coward bytch ducking Crawford like that. Spence fans are not boxing fans.
          Crawford resigned with Top Rank knowing every other relevant welter was with PBC but Spence is “a little coward bytch that’s ducking”? Dumb even for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            I love bud...i really do...but...it sounds more like "hey guys get me a meaningful fight cause my promoter cant"....

it is what it is bud...you resigned with TR knowing the WW landscape....sorry...it cant be said enough...if bob had the PBC WW roster minus spence hed be doing the exact same thing to spence...and we all know that for a fact
            Finally some 1 w/ common sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
              Come on terrence you know damn well Errol Spence wants no part of you and the people at the PBC are aware that you would beat him so they have gone to the extreme of pretending you don't exist.

They just don't want that smoke.
              So Crawford resigned with Arum knowing that every other relevant welter was with PBC but it’s Spence that wants no part of this fight. Do you understand how ignorant that thought process is?

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                Crawford resigned with Top Rank knowing every other relevant welter (Spence, Thurman, Porter, PAC, D Garcia, M Garcia) was with PBC. So who’s running long and hard from who?
                Spence, Thurman, Porter, PAC, D Garcia, M Garcia are not T Crawford level of talent. Name me one other WW outside of the PBC that if they held the WBO belt the PBC wouldn't pursue??? Why is T Crawford such a tough decision???

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                  Spence, Thurman, Porter, PAC, D Garcia, M Garcia are not T Crawford level of talent. Name me one other WW outside of the PBC that if they held the WBO belt the PBC wouldn't pursue??? Why is T Crawford such a tough decision???
                  When Jeff Horn had the WBO belt both Spence and D.Garcia were telling the media they want to fight him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                    Which one of Crawfords fights leads you to believe that these fighter aren’t on Crawford level? Every single one of them are superior to any fighter on Crawfords resume.

Face it, it sucks and it’s unfair but Crawford has no relevant opponents to fight and only has himself to blame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                      When Jeff Horn had the WBO belt both Spence and D.Garcia were telling the media they want to fight him.
                      Telling the media and sending Horn a contract are totally opposite. Are you telling me the PBC couldn't afford Horn and pursuit of the WBO belt??

Comment

Working...
                      X