• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This ---> Pacquiao>Thurman>Spence>Porter
    the last fight proves it

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      Im saying it right now!!! Spence couldn't handle Porters foot work. He got spint on the ropes whenever porter wanted.

How is Spence going to deal with Mannys foot work and angles. Spence has NO power to hurt Manny. Manny has power to hurt Spence and make think. Manny can keep the pace as long as it takes to get Spence out of there
      Boy I got to disagree with ya here bro. Porters footwork on inside is underrated imo, not as good as Mannys but much better then he gets credit for. As for Spence not having no power to hurt Pac I strongly disagree. No one has really come close to stopping Porter so I don't think him not stopping Porter shows anything. Pac has been hurt and KOed by lesser punchers then Spence, and his body work would be he ll for Pac imo. Also cant see this version of Pac hurting Spence. Spence is a WHOLE other animal then the Thurman Pac fought and that was a close fight. I really doubt we will see it and cant blame Pac for not wanting that work at 40, but if they do we will have to put a little friendly wager on that one. Take it easy Lopez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Manny is god
        Then God must not be omnipotent.

Comment

• Pac and Porter don't have the same style
          Pac can be timed rather easily, especially from another southpaw

Pac will not be fighting Spence or Porter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            No, the original post was as you see it. I edited and was going on a tangent about hoya and cotto but I know how stupid you fools are so have to keep it simple.

Pacquiao went from 135 to 147 to fight hoya who was coming from lmw and everyone knows hoya was drained, no one denies it. He then went back and fought at 140. Cotto was his first welterweight to test the waters. Just like Margarito was his first jnr middleweight fight.

You have two choices in boxing when moving up weight. Either work your way up slowly by fighting bums to adjust to the weight and power or use a catchweight to even the playing field.

Mayweather wasn’t testing the waters. Again, fought hoya, fought cotto at full 154, held a belt and refused to let him unify without draining.
            No offense bro, but everyone "didn't know" OLDH was drained, Manny was a massive under dog in that fight because he was coming up 2 WEIGHT CLASSES in his first fight at 147 while ODLH was a career 147-154 fighter.

Playing revisionist history does not help your case. The Cotto catch weight was never an issue and even Cotto to this day says it didn't matter. Only haters make it an issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              Pac and Porter don't have the same style
              Pac can be timed rather easily, especially from another southpaw

Pac will not be fighting Spence or Porter.
              You know Porter was a long time Sparring partner for Pac right? Pac would take that fight in a heart beat because he knows his timing.

Comment

• Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                You know Porter was a long time Sparring partner for Pac right? Pac would take that fight in a heart beat because he knows his timing.
                Again with this sparring partner shlt ???

Pac will not either guy and he doesn't have the same style as Porter.

Comment

• Originally posted by thedarkdragon11 View Post
                  AB didn't engage against GrandPac and barely threw any punches... And the Porter knockdown vs. AB is a flash knockdown...
                  That was ab style and if he engages he would surely got knock out.. That spence low blow make porter slow but he couldn't take out porter..

Comment

• Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                    a certain group is holding spence to such a high standard because he gave TBE a busted eye in sparring lol. i cant wait when manny beat spence and hear all the excuses.
                    I've been saying this from the start that pac will make spence look worse than margarito.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      Again with this sparring partner shlt ???

Pac will not either guy and he doesn't have the same style as Porter.
                      You’re right, not the same style as Porter. Manny has a more difficult style. More speed, more power, more angles, more footwork, more ring IQ, more experience, more instinct, more heart, more everything bud.

PAC man PACQUIAO!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X