No announcement yet.

Manny over Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
    IF manny takes the fight, win or lose, are you gon give him credit?!

of course. a win over a 41 year old legend is still better than brook, algieri, mikey and porter.

NOW, if pac wins, are you gonna give him credit? or is it gon be the same ol' "he waited until he saw weakness in spence"?

i remember a time when thurman was spoken highly of on here. then we all saw what happened.
    the bolded... been answered right when you asked....

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
      im not sure what you want from this? i said "of course"... now it looks like the problem is not my answer but more of me bringing up guys that spence has a win over. it seems like your problem is with that. well, i cant help you there. those are the fighters on his resume.
      lol. There was no reason to draw out the conversation. You now say of course, so I just hope you stand by that and if Pac loses that fight, I hope you don't start making up excuses about why he lost. Just hope you give Spence his full respect.

Interesting question for you. If Spence beats Pac, does he go down in history as a better welterweight than Pac?

Comment

I see the fight going similarly to Spence Porter in the sense that Manny will be trying to get inside in spots and make it uncomfortable too. Spence definitely has enough power to at least get Mannys attention, idk about a KO though.

Spence doesn’t have the footwork to keep Manny quiet like Floyd did but I have Spence winning by close decision. Manny may rack up a lot of rounds and I wouldn’t be shocked to see him win, but I’d still probably give it to Spence 7-5, I wouldn’t predict any knockdowns either.

Comment

Manny would be giving up more than 10 years and 10 pounds. As a Pac fan of many years, I just don't want it.

Comment

I see Spence just wearing him down, Manny could be ahead on the cards with Spences pressure being too much over the last 5 rounds.

Porter is as fast and is more awkward than Manny without his accuracy,,,,, and Porter is so much more physically stronger than Manny in grappling and tying up, its not close in that physical phone booth.

Errol would put a lot of pressure on Manny way more than a suspect Thurman could muster I cant see Manny keeping Errol off for 12 rounds at the pace of the Porter Spence fight, father time will come calling in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
              I see Spence just wearing him down, Manny could be ahead on the cards with Spences pressure being too much over the last 5 rounds.

Porter is as fast and is more awkward than Manny without his accuracy,,,,, and Porter is so much more physically stronger than Manny in grappling and tying up, its not close in that physical phone booth.

Errol would put a lot of pressure on Manny way more than a suspect Thurman could muster I cant see Manny keeping Errol off for 12 rounds at the pace of the Porter Spence fight, father time will come calling in this fight.
              You don’t know boxing buddy quit posting.

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
                You don’t know boxing buddy quit posting.
                Says a newbie to the sport, lol ,,,,,, but thats why you answer with nothing !

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Margs was his 1st JMW fight, Cotto was not his 1st ww fight. He wasn't testing the waters, he used the CW to even the playing field, same as Floyd did with Canelo. Stop trying to make Manny's cw justifiable and someone else's not.
                  Again, people will forgive Pac for his cw against cott o as Pac was in it for the long run he was going to fight for another 10 years or so people will forgive pac. Each case of cw is taken on its own merit and not are all equal. He has more than made up for it to the point it's not a big deal, Pac s proved he was silly to use it he would have beat cott o regardless. Pac doing so well as a Ww now and beating thurman is evidence and proof enough for people to think that.
                  Floyd on the other hand was only going to have a couple more serious fights after nelo. A d Floyd had only beating wws turned lmw in dlh and cotto so are not so forgiving with floyd .
                  Pacs cw is justifiable. Floyd s not.
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 10-02-2019, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Manny doesnt have the stamina to fight Spence for 12 rounds at this stage

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      It would take an act of God for Pacquiao to beat Spence.

But that's no reason to worry since God often talks to Manny. God will most likely let Manny know that Spence will be "delivered into his hands," but apparently we'll have to wait until after the fight to find out if God suddenly changed his mind as revealed in a dream the night before the fight.
                      Manny is god

Comment

Working...
                      X