Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twitter Wars: Canelo asks ESPN Analyst if his ***** is the Only One he Likes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who are the people that run these boxers social media accounts? You can't give some of these parasites any sort of air. If you think someone that fought another boxer twice is "Scared" of him then you have zero knowledge about boxing.

Comment

Lol this is why most of the media is so limp dick'd. If you test someone too much you are probably not getting a press pass to the next fight.

And this is why fans should be at pressers & able to ask questions like the UFC does. Mfers can fanboy out, be reasonable or go full hater style on them & the boxers or promoters cant really do sh^t to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Who are the people that run these boxers social media accounts? You can't give some of these parasites any sort of air. If you think someone that fought another boxer twice is "Scared" of him then you have zero knowledge about boxing.
        Well in fairness it was a bit of a guess why Canelo didnt wanna make the biggest fight he could make & one of the biggest fights in boxing til this whole back n forth. Although the "scared" angle as usual was weirdo sh^t exclusively.

Granted there was a lot of speculation on why & with this whole thing it seems like some of the GGG haters were 100% right & maybe Canelo stole some talking points from them lol.

Comment

for perspective: Faitelson was trying to imply that canelo was ducking pacman back when canelo was fighting the likes of lara and trout... He really DKSAB and attacks other athletes just trying to make controversy... Im sure if canelo beats that mofo even his(canelo) haters in mexico will celebrate it...

Comment

Is a third fight justified? Yes but at the same time I don't blame Canelo for moving on. Got the clear win, is still being called a coward, GGG doesn't have a title at the moment and if Canelo beats him again, people will still say he's shook. It's a lose-lose situation for him at the moment. He's taking on an arguably tougher and more intriguing challenge in Kovalev and people still say he's shook. He's better off just doing his own thing, can't please everyone.

It's like the thing with Porter, people were calling him a coward for not calling out Spence or Crawford, now that the Spence fight is near I've seen people call him a coward for not fighting Crawford. The Spence fight is now on, do people want him to fight Crawford at the same time? Is it even possible to arrange a fight with Crawford with all the TR politics? The media and fans need to shut the **** up sometimes.

Comment

There's a big difference between saying:

"Canelo's team can make whatever excuses they want, but the truth is they got lucky on the scorecards twice and don't want to risk a third fight"

and

"Canelo is scared/afraid/a coward"

The writer needs to be more thoughtful before he tweets some shit like that out. It's blatantly obvious to me that Canelo is ducking GGG, but to say he's "afraid" is unprofessional and stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Before Canelo fought Golovkin the first time. Canelo is scared.

After Canelo fought Golovkin the first time. Canelo is scared.

After Canelo fought Golovkin the second time. Canelo is scared.

If Canelo fights Golovkin a third time? Canelo is scared.
                Your right , it’s just absolutely ignorant for fans or casuals to speak that way
                I don’t think any fighter fears another fighter especially after having fought him twice before
                Say a fighter is worried about his 0 and I would understand but to say he’s scared is just plain nonsense
                And imo , Canelo decisively won that second fight

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  There's a big difference between saying:

"Canelo's team can make whatever excuses they want, but the truth is they got lucky on the scorecards twice and don't want to risk a third fight"

and

"Canelo is scared/afraid/a coward"

The writer needs to be more thoughtful before he tweets some shit like that out. It's blatantly obvious to me that Canelo is ducking GGG, but to say he's "afraid" is unprofessional and stupid.

Right on point
                  Although I believe Canelo did defeat GGG decisively in the second fight
                  And just to be honest , I’m over seeing the third fight ( kind of like Pac vs Floyd , too late and all )
                  Rather see both guys go in different directions , beat some names not cans
                  Maybe then that’ll put some intrigue into a third contest
                  Right now it’s a he said / she said bullchit

Comment

That Omar guy who chimed in is a dip****. And to people who said Canelo decisively won the second fight, I feel that either you haven't watched since it happened, don't actually remember the fight or either watch Canelo highlights. I've watched the fight back several times and have yet to see how Canelo decisively won the fight. He was one round away from having another draw. That's anything but decisive.

Comment

The reality is that the Canelo GGG series was a genuine and lucrative outing for sports betting. Many people bet on GGG to beat Canelo. Most bet on GGG to win the first one, and most likely by KO, others by decision. So then there’s uproar because of the DRAW. Of course right? Money lost. Nobody forced anyone to bet.

Then the second time comes. People are for sure GGG will close the show. Money lost again.

Gamblers are fiendishly looking to gamble again. Feitelson makes good pay. He just want to recoup money lost in the Trilogy. That’s the spirit of gambling in boxing. Fun stuff

Comment

Working...
                      X