Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twitter Wars: Canelo asks ESPN Analyst if his ***** is the Only One he Likes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminds me of when Tyson said to a reporter “I’ll **** you in the ass until you love me, ******.”

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
      Reminds me of when Tyson said to a reporter “I’ll **** you in the ass until you love me, ******.”
      That was about the time Mike told a reporter he'd eat his children. :-)

Comment

Canelo gets annoyed with the GGG questions and I get why because he fought him 2 Times already and people act like he hasn't fought him

How can you "FEAR" someone you fought 2 Times already but hey this is the Era we're in which it is "Narrative Over Facts"
        Last edited by sicko; 09-25-2019, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          The truth sometimes hurts.
          Well, it wasn't one of those times

Comment

Originally posted by M Bison View Post
            Canelo is a low IQ brainlet, the guy is a fraud a total crook.
            We don't believe you, old media..

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
              You forgot to add, “then...GGG fought Rolls doe!”
              The rolls fight was a **** fight as I said many times. But Sergei Derevychenko is a solid fight.

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
                Lol
                Canelo got mad. Seems the dude got the worst out of him
                I wonder if it was Nelo at all?

Comment

OMAR PEREZ CAMPOS (soccer guy): Hey Faitelson, why don’t you say that GGG had a direct line straight to Canelo, challenge Demetrius Andrade, for the only belt that at the moment, Canelo didn’t have? That way, fight #3 would be a unification bout for all titles. And what did he do? He picked Steve Rolls, #89 in middleweight, or am I wrong?

He also said he’d fight anyone that’s free at 160 and 168, and he never left 160. Ward got tired of waiting and moved up to fight Kovalev.

He also said, “Canelo, don’t be a coward, fight me Mexican Style." Canelo did and what happened? GGG backed down.

Canelo is the only fighter that’s fought Golovkin twice. And Canelo is the only one that made GGG change his fighting style. Instead of going forward, like always, he fought him walking backwards and with his jab, something he said he’d never do.

Then, while Canelo fought against Jacobs, world champion and #3 in the division, and the only one besides Canelo that GGG couldn’t knock-out since 2009, GGG instead of going against another champion, he chose a fighter ranked #103. And the little angel, instead of going for a belt, wanted Canelo to fight him with him not having a belt to risk, while Canelo had three.

Why don’t you take the opportunity to see what the “finished” Kovalev did this year (Alvarez and Yarde) and inform yourself about all the implications involved in going up from 160lbs to 175lbs against a fighter with knock-out power.

The only “puxxy” here is GGG.

Pvssy-G!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                    Better a man or a phaggot than a female beauty pageant in which the LDBc claim she lied... all when Tyson has admitted his terrible life as a teen along as being a coke fiend when he came to fame

Comment

Originally posted by M Bison View Post
                      Canelo is just projecting the same sort of fear that his fans do. So many divas in the boxing game that care about someone remaining with their 0 even if it means supporting them through cheating and corruption lol.
                      Pvssy-G is the one here who has the fear just like the media & his fans do. Bunch of pvssies defending another pvssy. You pvssies need to get out of the tough sport cuz it aint for pvssies

Comment

Working...
                      X