No announcement yet.

Twitter Wars: Canelo asks ESPN Analyst if his ***** is the Only One he Likes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    Lol mention Golovkin and Canelo responds like an emotional bish...tells you all you need to know
    Canelo is just projecting the same sort of fear that his fans do. So many divas in the boxing game that care about someone remaining with their 0 even if it means supporting them through cheating and corruption lol.

Comment

Faitelson said something stupid, so he got a stupid answer in return.

Canelo could have him on his knees begging for mercy in seconds.

Comment

When Canelo took the rematch and won decisively that should have shut the GGG fanboys up, but they're too stupid to realize what happened.

Comment

Canelo got all worked up whenever GGG is mentioned.

Shook!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hmc87 View Post
            Yeah this is like Floyd and Brian Kenny
            Kenny, Bayless and that Spanish guy Bernardo Osuna I think had a thing against Floyd.

Comment

ESPN’s first take relies on this, gets people interested, which benefits the Kovalev fight even more.

Then you’ve got the ESPN Deportes secondary outlet of JCC, Marquez and some other guy that don’t even share the same opinions as Feitelson. Feitelson’s job is to cause controversy and is hated even in the football scene. So nobody’s that annoying without getting paid for the role. We all know Bayless just acting the part both in NFL, NBA, and once boxing. This ESPN formula has its history to attract sports enthusiasts.

Comment

just so that some of you know how faitelson operates , he once was punched in the head by a soccer player, guy lives for controversy but does not know **** about boxing...
                Last edited by icha; 09-25-2019, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                  When Canelo took the rematch and won decisively that should have shut the GGG fanboys up, but they're too stupid to realize what happened.
                  nothing decisive about that win. almost all media and majority of fans had ggg winning rematch. get a grip. canelo lost to ggg twice, lara, and trout fight should have been a draw. easily.

Comment

ESPN should pull a Floyd/Brian Kenny commercial!

Have Canelo lighting up the heavy bag or punching dummy with a picture of Faitelson and have Faitelson show up outta nowhere on his way to lunch intimidated clearly as he hesitantly asks Canelo if he wants something to eat!

Go from there and then promote the Canelo vs Kovalev fight, I
                    Like it would be ingenious!

Canelo though needs to
                    Cool It, obviously he’s not scared of Golovkin he just strongly dislikes him for ggg calling him a cheat and was the first to call him out on the failed test so he refuses to give him another lottery ticket!

I don’t blame Canelo but at the same time I think he would clearly beat him better than he did in either of those fights, ggg got buzzed by got damn Steve Rolls for a sec, I think the Canelo fights damaged ggg!

We’ll see in the Dervyachenko fight which I expect Golovkin to knock him out before 8!

Comment

Before Canelo fought Golovkin the first time. Canelo is scared.

After Canelo fought Golovkin the first time. Canelo is scared.

After Canelo fought Golovkin the second time. Canelo is scared.

If Canelo fights Golovkin a third time? Canelo is scared.

Comment

Working...
                      X