No announcement yet.

Twitter Wars: Canelo asks ESPN Analyst if his ***** is the Only One he Likes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Who are the people that run these boxers social media accounts? You can't give some of these parasites any sort of air. If you think someone that fought another boxer twice is "Scared" of him then you have zero knowledge about boxing.
    It's just journalistic sensationalism. Journalists say these wild things to get clicks, follows, or reads, etc. It doesnt matter if it's TRUE so long as its controversial and includes an established star.

I agree Canelo should never respond to idiots, but Floyd did too. It happens

Comment

Alvarez isn't physically afraid of Golovkin but being satisfied with a 1-0-1 record with GGG and fear of risking a loss in a third fight is a real possibility.

Comment

How could he be afraid of a guy he fought twice and beat? And now fighting a guy 2 divisions up who just koed a top contender at 175 with a lot of kos and younger than himself.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post

just so that some of you know how faitelson operates , he once was punched in the head by a soccer player, guy lives for controversy but does not know **** about boxing...
          So he is no different from you, I or the vast majority of users on this board then? Do I care, no I don't. Move on, deal with it no need to be salty all the time. Canelo fantards really need a harsh reality check, the guy is a flat out cheat.

Comment

ESPN's basically boxing's Jerry Springer Show

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
              Alvarez isn't physically afraid of Golovkin but being satisfied with a 1-0-1 record with GGG and fear of risking a loss in a third fight is a real possibility.
              Canelo already knows he lost twice to Golovkin, its the only reason he doesn't want the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Murcielago View Post
                Canelo and David Faitelson got into it in twitter. Faitelson works for spanish ESPN as a soccer and boxing analyst.

Canelo retweeted these comments

OMAR PEREZ CAMPOS (soccer guy): Hey Faitelson, why don’t you say that GGG had a direct line straight to Canelo, challenge Demetrius Andrade, for the only belt that at the moment, Canelo didn’t have? That way, fight #3 would be a unification bout for all titles. And what did he do? He picked Steve Rolls, #89 in middleweight, or am I wrong?

He also said he’d fight anyone that’s free at 160 and 168, and he never left 160. Ward got tired of waiting and moved up to fight Kovalev.

He also said, “Canelo, don’t be a coward, fight me Mexican Style." Canelo did and what happened? GGG backed down.

Canelo is the only fighter that’s fought Golovkin twice. And Canelo is the only one that made GGG change his fighting style. Instead of going forward, like always, he fought him walking backwards and with his jab, something he said he’d never do.

Then, while Canelo fought against Jacobs, world champion and #3 in the division, and the only one besides Canelo that GGG couldn’t knock-out since 2009, GGG instead of going against another champion, he chose a fighter ranked #103. And the little angel, instead of going for a belt, wanted Canelo to fight him with him not having a belt to risk, while Canelo had three.

The only “puxxy” here is GGG.

Why don’t you take the opportunity to see what the “finished” Kovalev did this year (Alvarez and Yarde) and inform yourself about all the implications involved in going up from 160lbs to 175lbs against a fighter with knock-out power.
                At best Canelo barely beat GGG so GGG doesn't need to earn another shot at him. That Canelo is suggesting he do that shows he is scared. And then this clown in the quote suggests GGG fight Andrade? That's hysterical. So basically Canelo wants GGG to earn his shot by fighting two guys who Canelo ran from when they were all at 154 and whom became champions after the followed Canelo to 160. Meanwhile Canelo fights Rocky Felding and the shell that was once Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by M Bison View Post
                  Canelo fantards really need a harsh reality check, the guy is a flat out cheat.
                  Harsh reality check =

If GGG loses to Devrenchenko the Kazakhs mysticism is gone as the Wilder vs AJ bout before.

And he wasn’t a cheat because VADA’s people said it was a meat contamination. If they wanted to do Canelo any favors Oscar and industry would’ve already sorted that out. When industry brought up Vargas, VADA went quiet.

And 120 days of VADA testing plus 365 and Canelo was clean and looked great in his rematch and with Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                    At best Canelo barely beat GGG so GGG doesn't need to earn another shot at him. That Canelo is suggesting he do that shows he is scared. And then this clown in the quote suggests GGG fight Andrade? That's hysterical. So basically Canelo wants GGG to earn his shot by fighting two guys who Canelo ran from when they were all at 154 and whom became champions after the followed Canelo to 160. Meanwhile Canelo fights Rocky Felding and the shell that was once Kovalev.
                    You forgot to add, “then...GGG fought Rolls doe!”

Comment

Originally posted by M Bison View Post
                      So he is no different from you, I or the vast majority of users on this board then? Do I care, no I don't. Move on, deal with it no need to be salty all the time. Canelo fantards really need a harsh reality check, the guy is a flat out cheat.
                      why even reply to my post if you dont care??...

Comment

Working...
                      X