Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys think Pacquiao is on a par with Duran?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    T.B.E. whops him.

Manny outpoints duran too.
    Crack is wack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
      Barrera had already been beaten by Junior Jones twice and Eric Morales - he was NOT in his prime. Morales was coming off of a LOSS and the Marquez wins are controversial @ best and happened above Marquez' optimal fighting weight..

Didn't Pacquiao get KO'ed by a nobody and completely put to sleep by JMM?

YDKSAB, Genius...
      Yo, Barrera was beaten by Junior Jones twice early into his championship reign. His peak came well after that. What a ****** comment.

Comment

• Head to head Id favor Duran but Pacquiaos resume is more
        Impressive.

Comment

If slow, flat-footed, easy to be hit, walk forward fighter like duran can beat Leonard then Manny has a chance too. Manny can beat duran too.
          If you think Duran is slow flat footed walk forward fighter then you haven’t watched him fight or your an idiot. I’m interested, which is it?

Comment

duran wasn't a counter puncher
            Duran not a counterpuncher? You are an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by boogbx View Post
              Head to head Id favor Duran but Pacquiaos resume is more
              Impressive.
              This is how I feel. Duran at his best might be favoured to beat PAC depending on what weight. But that can't be proved one way or the other.
              But what is proved is the resume. PACs just shines. PAC is just a notch above

Comment

• PAC is top 3 ATG.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  Pac is much better than duran in everything and it's not even close...
                  You serious? I like both fighters, but....please, for starters, outline how Manny's defense surpasses Duran's??

Comment

duran is overrated, Manny beats him.
                    We're talking about Roberto Duran not Saul Duran. Not a chance in hell

Comment

Fvk you talkin' bout?!?! JMMM beat Manny in ALL of their fights & I pick Manny to beat walk forward, slow, flat footed, easy to hit duran.
                      Quite possibly the single dumbest post I've ever seen here and that's saying a lot. The only true part of this post is, nevermind nothing here is true.....

Comment

Working...
                      X